• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Fifty Fathoms on SS bracelet by ZF

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
here is the custom order (thanks to my best TD out there) of the ZF textured blue (with the right Guilloche pattern at the rim of the dial, compared to fucked up Noob "flat" outer part of the dial) on this new X71 bracelet rep.
The V2 is all polished... Not sure if I saw that polished version on Blancpain site... But the version of this satin (brushed) case with blue textured dial (on the bracelet) was reviewed on Youtube - 1:1 match! ;)
VvJy0A.md.jpg

Cheers!
How long did it take for your td to source the bracelet? PT is taking about two weeks, or you took the whole watch?
Your blue is a ZF? It has a totally different shade from mine above your post, when did you buy it?

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
How long did it take for your td to source the bracelet? PT is taking about two weeks, or you took the whole watch?
Your blue is a ZF? It has a totally different shade from mine above your post, when did you buy it?

My TD gave me some "maybe, you know..." for a day and then got it in two days! He is good!
I got the full set - the watch is "old ZF stock" (I guess), but it's combined with new ZF rep X71 bracelet.
as for "when" it came yesterday (shipped Sunday - yes, he is fast).

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York

the "shade" is probably the lighting... Many people complained about bezel on ZF being too dark (judging by the pictures on websites) - I tried to catch an angle where you can see the color of the bezel if fine. "in person" it looks great. Love this watch!

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
My TD gave me some "maybe, you know..." for a day and then got it in two days! He is good!
I got the full set - the watch is "old ZF stock" (I guess), but it's combined with new ZF rep X71 bracelet.
as for "when" it came yesterday (shipped Sunday - yes, he is fast).

You mean he sourced the watch head and the bracelet put them together and sold it to you as a whole?

Chemicalz

Renowned Member
27/2/15
the "shade" is probably the lighting... Many people complained about bezel on ZF being too dark (judging by the pictures on websites) - I tried to catch an angle where you can see the color of the bezel if fine. "in person" it looks great. Love this watch!

And about the bezel it was discussed often, GEN has different batches as well with different shades of blue, for example:
9880730_xxl.jpg

L1130348.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They all look like different watches,
I'd say the last one is the one ZF repped

CiPHeR

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
14/10/18
Brooklyn, New York
And about the bezel it was discussed often, GEN has different batches as well with different shades of blue, for example:

They all look like different watches,
I'd say the last one is the one ZF repped

right. Plus, looking at my ZF rep - with different angle and under different light - the dial is pretty much the same, but the bezel changes its color a bit - sometimes it looks darker, almost black, and sometimes very light blue...

Cheers!

stampsatit

15/3/16
Is this bracelet Gen like in shape, pattern, clasp style, quality like Gen bracelet?

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Is this bracelet Gen like in shape, pattern, clasp style, quality like Gen bracelet?

There’s to kind Bracelet old and new , ZF repped the old one , Iwill show both give me minutes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stampsatit

15/3/16
There’s to kind Bracelet old and new , ZF repped the old one , Iwill show both give me minutes..

Thank you sir my meaning is that
Is this bracelet version is design like Gen?
I don't want to wear fantasy bracelet. I want to know how close it is in system of bracelet and the beauty.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Thank you sir my meaning is that
Is this bracelet version is design like Gen?
I don't want to wear fantasy bracelet. I want to know how close it is in system of bracelet and the beauty.

Sorry no Side By Side Bracelet comparison at the moment, but sure ZF get Gen Bracelet, ZF rich boy can buy everything want..

stampsatit

15/3/16
Sorry no Side By Side Bracelet comparison at the moment, but sure ZF get Gen Bracelet, ZF rich boy can buy everything want..

ZF buy this bracelet and make copy from the Gen?
If this true, I assume this bracelet is close in design gen like.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
ZF buy this bracelet and make copy from the Gen?
If this true, I assume this bracelet is close in design gen like.

Yea angus puretime announced , ZF will Rep the Bracelet and toro website have Gen Bracelet, and toro Gave them the Bracelet..