• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF will release Blue Ceramic Bathyscaphe very soon.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
According to HKRWF, kobe received information fron a reliable source that 200 pieces of BPFF Blue Ceramic Bathyscaphe will be offered by ZF only to larger dealers. The gen is a limited edition.

According to Kobe, all the manufacturing techniques are the same as Blancpain with real ceramic case. The movement will be the same as that used in the "Black Samurai" version BPFF.

https://www.hkrwf.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8042

Reactions: vcappp

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
According to HKRWF, kobe received information fron a reliable source that 200 pieces of BPFF Blue Ceramic Bathyscaphe will be offered by ZF only to larger dealers. The gen is a limited edition.

According to Kobe, all the manufacturing techniques are the same as Blancpain with real ceramic case. The movement will be the same as that used in the "Black Samurai" version BPFF.

Wow this is amazing news, it's probably my favourite Blancpain! Hopefully it won't take 6 months for ZF to release it

Reactions: Seamusflood

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18

could you please upload a screenshot of the page? the link is not accessible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Unfortunately I can't... Maybe some other member can help on this.

You can't ? :rolleyes:
It's 1 minute job:
- open page
- press PrtScr on keyboard
- open Paint
- in Paint Ctrl-V
- save
- image upload
- copy link here
done !

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
You can't ? :rolleyes:
It's 1 minute job:
- open page
- press PrtScr on keyboard
- open Paint
- in Paint Ctrl-V
- save
- image upload
- copy link here
done !

112350va6nf6y87fk9ypyd.jpg

112349owsdymd898qxvu38.jpg

112345fhy5dy7d6msqx7i5.jpg

112346bd9me8g4omw7gw6b.jpg

Last edited:

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
Imagebb is working great, you upload without the need to sign up, login or anything.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Imagebb is working great, you upload without the need to sign up, login or anything.

I managed to copy and paste their links directly from HKRWF without using an agent site. Not sure if it works. Are the pics showing now?

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I found some pictures of a blue bathyscaphe on a non trusted dealer site but it doesn’t indicate which factory it’s from.
i don’t have the sharp eyes that some possess but even I can tell that the date wheel is the wrong color compared to the gen.
it is more appealing to me than the black one.
Could be that the maker of that rep isn’t ZF

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I found some pictures of a blue bathyscaphe on a non trusted dealer site but it doesn’t indicate which factory it’s from.
i don’t have the sharp eyes that some possess but even I can tell that the date wheel is the wrong color compared to the gen.
it is more appealing to me than the black one.
Could be that the maker of that rep isn’t ZF

I know which one you mean and it's a very low quality rep

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
The one that was posted is definitely better. More of a starburst effect and the right color date wheel

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
The gen that I saw had an outline box around the date wheel unless it’s a different version

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
50mm top to bottom. What's the smallest wrist size that will look normal with this watch?

Reactions: vcappp