• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW BR 03-93 GMT

chefla

Horology Curious
5/1/19
It appears that this one just came out. The new 24h bezel makes it more interesting than the older model with the plain ss bezel, imho. Very nice. I want it repped!
left the previous model, right the new one:

Reactions: OldNavitimer

tommikeson

24/10/14
I saw it too. I looked at the price, these have never been on my radar and I was shocked at what they are asking for gen. Since I cant get a gen rolex, I figured I may as well look for something else. Maybe it will get repped, I don't think it is worth the asking price.

Nice looking though.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
It’s alright but kinda looks like the morphed, ugly brother of the Rolex Pepsi

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: SparkyX

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Rolex Coke springs to mind, but do like the strap top right, and the more I see it, the square background is kinda growing on me.

chefla

Horology Curious
5/1/19
Ok, I might be Partial since I own a B&R diver, but I like to admit that I had my doubts at first about their unusual square format. But, after seeing it in the flesh and wearing it for a few minutes, I fell totally in love with it. And yes, I totally agree that the gens are overpriced but which Swiss brands aren’t?

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Hmm I like it.
I also liked the 'old' gmt. But this one is pretty cool also. I think the rehault makes all the difference.

SSW09

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/5/19
France
very nice watch indeed, can't wait to see the rep. The new BR03 92 in red is dope also !!!!

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I was very excited to see this was repped. At first glance it looks great.
But I compared it to a gen and unfortunately see some minor flaws, which at this price point, are a deal breaker for me. I still think it looks great. But knowing myself, it would bother me to much to actually buy it right now. It still might be a nwbig, I think the only real tell would be the incorrect shape of the hour markers on the bezel.
Take a look at what I've seen when I did a quick comparison:
  • color of the GMT hand is to dark
  • Font bezel hour markers seem a little less bold
  • Hour markers on dial seem to bold
  • Hour markers bezel incorrect shape
  • Pearl seems a bit different. But need better pictures to compare.
for the rest it looks pretty good.
jqwT38.jpg

jqwXyK.jpg

Last edited:

jacklarssen

Known Member
11/6/21
I was very excited to see this was repped. At first glance it looks great.
But I compared it to a gen and unfortunately see some minor flaws, which at this price point, are a deal breaker for me. I still think it looks great. But knowing myself, it would bother me to much to actually buy it right now. It still might be a nwbig, I think the only real tell would be the incorrect shape of the hour markers on the bezel.
Take a look at what I've seen when I did a quick comparison:
  • color of the GMT hand is to dark
  • Font bezel hour markers seem a little less bold
  • Hour markers on dial seem to bold
  • Hour markers bezel incorrect shape
  • Pearl seems a bit different. But need better pictures to compare.
for the rest it looks pretty good.
jqwT38.jpg

jqwXyK.jpg

What factory make this please? THANKS.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
jacklarssen
​​​​​​​I believe that all the recently released B&R models are from a unknown factory. Including this one.

​​​​​

Last edited:

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU

ordered…..

i ll post my qc’s when approved and real photos when in hands

Apart from the (minor) detail described above, it definitely looks great. Hopefully we can see some wrist shots soon.