Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BR03 diver bezel insert replacement search

Hi all!

Any one of you know where i can source a bezel insert replacement for my diver other than the TD's?

Mine have a few scratches

Gen or rep, i don't really care

Thanks!

Bezel insert? There's no insert, right?
    Which diver model are you referring to exactly?

Comment

Hi.

He's referring to the BR03-92 Diver.
      I have the same question, the blue coating on the bezel is not very resilient. I too am after this part, I asked Puretime but apparently they have no stock of parts due to a recent raid.

Can anyone else advise?

I'm also after the crown and stem for the BR03-88 Aviation (with the ETA 988.333 calibre like original, which it actually is!).

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Enjybenjy4 View Post
        Hi.

He's referring to the BR03-92 Diver.
        I have the same question, the blue coating on the bezel is not very resilient. I too am after this part, I asked Puretime but apparently they have no stock of parts due to a recent raid.

Can anyone else advise?

I'm also after the crown and stem for the BR03-88 Aviation (with the ETA 988.333 calibre like original, which it actually is!).

Thanks!
        Yes, I understand it has to be a 03-88. But which one exactly. The blue one indeed has a insert. Perhaps its easier to to get a complete bezel from a TD.

Btw why do you need a stem and crown for the br 03-88?
        Did the crown broke from the stem? If so and you still have the crown. Look for a stem extension. As the stem for a 988.333 is hard to find. Best chances are eBay or cousins.uk
        Last edited by TBK; 16-05-21, 17:51.

Comment

Hi.

The stem and crown somehow managed to detach and fall somewhere. I have now got a new stem from Cousins but nowhere can I find a crown...any ideas?

Comment

Stem fitted, now just left with the crown. Surely can be sourced from a TD?

Normally I'd send this off but the cost is ridiculous given that I can repair myself!

Comment

Working...
            X