• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BELL & ROSS 0392 CERAMIC NOOB FACTORY VERSUS ZF FACTORY

PTO

Looking Around
27/11/19
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and live in France so in advance forgive me for my approximate English. If the subject has already been treated I apologize but I did not find anything.

On the website of noob the br 03 92 in ceramic version but on the bottom there is engraved stainless steel, But on the website of zf factory the same watch is 100 dollars more expensive and on the bottom of the box there is well engraved that the case of the watch is in ceramic.

I contacted NOOB on the email of their site but they told me that I had to read the description of the watch. Ok but it still does not tell me if the br03 92 is really ceramic despite the indications contair on the bottom of the watch.

It is curious but noob has the reputation of the best factory. Maybe you have the answer, this is an error on the site of noob which has been corrected. Thank you for your valuable response look forward to reading you

Last edited: