• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Great work on my TC V6

MyNameIsJack

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/17
Great work by Jon. My TC V6 had a few nicks and dings on the lugs as I tried to change the insert without the proper tools.
So off to Jon for the full mods, bevel the lugs, grind the scallops and full polishing and brushing of the watch.
The result was exceptional. A big thank you to Jon for the great work on my TC V6.

IMG_2315.jpgIMG_2316.jpgIMG_2322.jpgIMG_2320.jpgIMG_2311.jpg

My V6 now looks like a V7X and the bevel on the lugs looks very Gen-like.

Reactions: RBB224

MyNameIsJack

29/7/17
The retaining crystal did not sit properly on the watch and Jon was able to help fix the problem.

IMG_2031.jpg
from the side it looks pretty weird :p

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
It looks great but your pictures are small. I also can’t blow them up. Try picr.me.

MyNameIsJack

29/7/17
Same here, the LN is my favourite..

This watch actually thought me a lot, believe it or not.. thought me to be patient and calm when i nicked the lugs trying to change the insert as i wanted the LV but could not get hold of one. Bought a TC LV insert but it could not fit. It seems to be a bit too big. And when I managed to take the bezel off, the whole crystal came with it. Bummer..
Traveled to köln to see zocker and managed to get gen crystal and a bit of polishing/ brushing, just in time to use for my wedding. And finally it gets a full body work by jon, just in time for my first baby to come and I will wear this TC when she is delivered.

I am really impressed with jon’s work. Even the person behind WM9 gave his thumbs up to my watch when jon showed him.

I do believe a watch will grow with you.

Anyway, out of topic, Tucker, if you are interested in a used well kept TC crystal and Used TC LV insert PM me. Just pay postage and its yours.

Tacotuesday

1/6/18
Glad you posted this. I did the same thing to my lug when trying to align the insert. Waiting to see how much it would be to fix and any other possible mods for the ARF LN.