Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

and this ? dammit

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
        I’m going to order the RG/blue... it’s a winning combo

I paid sead today for the white and silver. Really looking forward to the rg and blue one. I'll post my qcs here when I approved them.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post
          and this ? dammit

This is supposed to be the Chinese boutique edition limited to 88 pieces. But the second hand should be red.... (oh and the case and bracelet titanium... small detail)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss_goupil View Post

This is supposed to be the Chinese boutique edition limited to 88 pieces. But the second hand should be red.... (oh and the case and bracelet titanium... small detail)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            I had i feeling it looked familiar yet less appealing... horoloupe for the win!

Comment

second hand which is not second hand could be painted red tho..titanium not possible tho. But black ceramic tho...mmm

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Do any of the complications work? I realize the week indicator is a seconds hand but are the other sub dials functional?

Comment

How do we have this but not a decent chrono rep. Blows my mind!

Comment

Puretime rejected the watch and will get a replacement due to the scratch at the 5 mark. Question is it just me or does the minute hand look broken?

Comment

Originally posted by Virpag View Post

Puretime rejected the watch and will get a replacement due to the scratch at the 5 mark. Question is it just me or does the minute hand look broken?
                      I think there are multiple reasons to reject this piece. Screws on the bezel not inserted properly, and yes, the minute hand looks bent. Perhaps this one would be a good watch for Salvador Dali?

Comment

Please tell me this is a joke...they actually tried to pass this down to you?

Comment

Having some serious doubts about this new factory.

Comment

The face screws ahahaha

This was on my buying list... it is officially off now

Last edited by Swiss_goupil; 15-06-21, 14:15.

Comment

Wrong thinks are not scratches on bezel, but th fact you'll always be 15 minutes on late....
                              Last edited by Dragonfly35; 15-06-21, 14:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullflo3 View Post

Please tell me this is a joke...they actually tried to pass this down to you?
                                no its not a joke but Puretime did reject and is obtaining another watch. I am now officially nervous the quality is nothing compared to the videos I've seen. Screws complete off the bent minute hand scratches it looks like a mickey mouse shop made it.

Comment

Working...
                                X