Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New ZF 15202 in Rose Gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by Echoman View Post
    I just received my QC Pics but i dont know how to attach photos to post on the forum.
    Post them only if you have already approved the QC pictures or the watch has flaws that needs verification. Congrats and all the best.

    Comment


      #92
















      Last edited by legend; 12-06-21, 01:34.

      Comment


        #93
        Well, the plating is of a really nice shade


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #94
          yeah looks very nice and well finished

          Comment


            #95
            Man, it looks beautiful! I'm literally so eager to get my QC pics! I swear I was one of the first to order when it was released so I should have priority

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by mrlmnop View Post
              Man, it looks beautiful! I'm literally so eager to get my QC pics! I swear I was one of the first to order when it was released so I should have priority
              I ordered quite a while.

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by Echoman View Post
                Next time try putting all your pics in one post.
                Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

                Comment


                  #98
                  Originally posted by legend View Post

                  Next time try putting all your pics in one post.
                  its my first time posting photos on the forum and I just got a hang of it, Will try better next time.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Originally posted by Echoman View Post

                    its my first time posting photos on the forum and I just got a hang of it, Will try better next time.
                    Looks solid!! Can’t wait to see this piece in some natural/sunlight. Cheers

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Echoman View Post

                      its my first time posting photos on the forum and I just got a hang of it, Will try better next time.
                      I sorted it out for you no worries.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Bullflo3 View Post

                        Looks solid!! Can’t wait to see this piece in some natural/sunlight. Cheers
                        daylight pic.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by KSwatches View Post

                          daylight pic.

                          Stunning combination. How’s the rg color in person from your perspective?

                          Comment


                            Beautiful watch, might I just add I love how thin this rep is, who ever has purchased these are some lucky guys!

                            Comment


                              Very nice rep, thank you for photos guys.

                              So what’s everyone’s opinion of the RG colour?

                              The plating looks quite different under different lightning. QC pics have darker tinge.

                              Please AP experts who know their RG colour tones weigh in. Lol

                              Attached gen pics for comparison, seems even the gen looks different under different light?

                              PS the ZF finishing and plating consistency seems quite good and better the JF I have see.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Rollie4Life View Post
                                Very nice rep, thank you for photos guys.

                                So what’s everyone’s opinion of the RG colour?

                                The plating looks quite different under different lightning. QC pics have darker tinge.

                                Please AP experts who know their RG colour tones weigh in. Lol

                                Attached gen pics for comparison, seems even the gen looks different under different light?

                                PS the ZF finishing and plating consistency seems quite good and better the JF I have see.
                                Mate that a highly edited computer generated/edited Gen pic. What do you aim to achieve by comparing your rep with that?


                                Sent from the RWI App

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X