• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap 26402 white ceramic

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Hi .....i m very tempted to buy this ROO......anyone have buyed it before and could tell me something about it??

thanks

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Check various TDs listing, if you don't see it this mean this never got repped.

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
This one you posted is available to every td at 688$..... the one i wanna find is the picture below that has blue dial and white subdials .....only gen i ve seen it.

but the question principal is if someone had this watch and how they feel with it

thanks very much for your interest anyway :)

The white ceramic with blue dial, crown and pushers is an ambassador only edition. It's a very nice and rare piece to come by or even see. Where did you see that pic originally? Good find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
This one you posted is available to every td at 688$..... the one i wanna find is the picture below that has blue dial and white subdials .....only gen i ve seen it.

but the question principal is if someone had this watch and how they feel with it

thanks very much for your interest anyway :)

Then the one you're looking for isn't repped

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
The white ceramic with blue dial, crown and pushers is an ambassador only edition. It's a very nice and rare piece to come by or even see. Where did you see that pic originally? Good find!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ve find it on instagram..........

thanks for info....it is quite impossible finding in like rep :(

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
I just ordered the 26402 JF White Ceramic V2. Will be a good summer watch.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I just ordered the 26402 JF White Ceramic V2. Will be a good summer watch.

Will like to know how is your rep journey so far? I understand you are making the fabled transition from gen to rep, so your honest opinion will help others seeking to do the same.
I see a few guys in my immediate social circle doing the same: venturing to buy the rep daytonas and royal oaks and marveling at the quality of the current reps.
I hope that you are enjoying your adventure too. It certainly looks to be an exciting one for you so far lol.

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Will like to know how is your rep journey so far? I understand you are making the fabled transition from gen to rep, so your honest opinion will help others seeking to do the same.
I see a few guys in my immediate social circle doing the same: venturing to buy the rep daytonas and royal oaks and marveling at the quality of the current reps.
I hope that you are enjoying your adventure too. It certainly looks to be an exciting one for you so far lol.

Hey Legend, yep it’s been an adventure for sure. With every new rep that arrives, I just can’t believe how much money I’ve wasted over the years on gens! Today I wore my JF ROO 26401 and it is physically indistinguishable from my gen I recently sold. The added thickness isnt noticeable to me. So here is where my journey is so far....

IN POSSESSION:
1) Patek 5270/1R (Gen)
2) Urwerk 103 (Gen)
3) PPF 5711 blue v4
4) ZF 5227G
5) JF Royal Oak Tourbillon V2 blue
6) JF 25th Anniversary Beast
7) JF Black Carbon Offshore
8) JF 26401 rose gold v2
9) ZF 15500 v3 gray
10) JF 15400OR v5 black
11) JLC Reverso blue/white can’t remember the factory but it’s good
12) VRF Rolex Hulk

WAITING:
1) ZF 5296R calatrava *shipped*
2) JF ROO Pride of Germany *waiting on shipping*
3) ZF 5167A aquanaut *waiting on shipping*
4) VRF Rolex Artisan de Geneve Andrea Pirlo *waiting on shipping*
5) XF 15202ST Royal Oak blue v3 *waiting on QC pics*
6) PF 5711 blue *waiting on PF factory backorder, will be modding with PPF blue dial and hands and spongebob DW*
7) PF 5711 white *waiting on PF factory backorder, will be modding with PPF white dial and hands and spongebob DW*
8) Noob Survivor *waiting on shipping*
9) Noob Daytona white dial *waiting on shipping*
10) Roger Dubuis Excalibur Tourbillon *waiting on shipping*
11) VRF Rolex GMT Master II black *waiting on shipping*
12) JF AP RO Diver v10 *waiting on shipping*
13) XF Vacheron Overseas 2000 *QC reject, waiting on new one*
14) JF AP ROO White Ceramic 26402 *waiting on QC pics*

PARTS:
1) PPF 5711 blue and white dial and handset *shipped*
2) Two spongebob 5711 datewheels *shipped*
3) ARF Daytona V2 white dial, ARF Daytona steel bracelet, and CF bezel *shipped*

On to buy list:
1) XF 15202IP v4 when released with polished mid links
2) Any suggestions? Where are my gaps in the above collection?

.....all this since I discovered reps about 4 weeks ago, haha. Sold off 18 gens and only keeping two, my Urwerk 103 and Patek 5270/1R SS they are just spectacular and can’t be repped. 24 reps for less than the price of one Rolex explorer at retail. Can’t beat that.

some pics so far...

Z9Prk3.jpg
Z9PtJs.jpg
Z9P8On.jpg

Z9PQaY.jpg
Z9PlpD.jpg
Z9PpFk.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gilrob and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hey Legend, yep it’s been an adventure for sure. With every new rep that arrives, I just can’t believe how much money I’ve wasted over the years on gens! Today I wore my JF ROO 26401 and it is physically indistinguishable from my gen I recently sold. The added thickness isnt noticeable to me. So here is where my journey is so far....

IN POSSESSION:
1) Patek 5270/1R (Gen)
2) Urwerk 103 (Gen)
3) PPF 5711 blue v4
4) ZF 5227G
8) JF 26401 rose gold v2
9) ZF 15500 v3 gray
10) JF 15400OR v5 black
12) VRF Rolex Hulk

WAITING:
6) PF 5711 blue *waiting on PF factory backorder, will be modding with PPF blue dial and hands and spongebob DW*
7) PF 5711 white *waiting on PF factory backorder, will be modding with PPF white dial and hands and spongebob DW*

PARTS:
3) ARF Daytona V2 white dial, ARF Daytona steel bracelet, and CF bezel *shipped*

On to buy list:

.....all this since I discovered reps about 4 weeks ago, haha. Sold off 18 gens and only keeping two, my Urwerk 103 and Patek 5270/1R SS they are just spectacular and can’t be repped. 24 reps for less than the price of one Rolex explorer at retail. Can’t beat that.

Oh wow, that is a rather prodigious list.
I have a friend in the circle who is doing almost the same, except that he is a Patek/Rolex guy.
You truly embody the spirit of the hobby in what you are doing lol. I have never seen someone purchase so many reps/parts at one go lol.
I have taken a personal interest in your journey because of the uniqueness of it, and hope that you can be an inspiration for others through your what you are doing. Truly, if you learn to enjoy whatever you wear (rep or gen), then you are a contented and happy owner. Congrats once again on your long list of acquisition. It looks rather insane but it is what it is haha. Please continue to share your opinions and thoughts as you receive your watches. As a gen owner, you will have a good idea of what you are saying when it comes to comparative quality, closeness of feel and finish and all that. It will be a useful learning experience for the community.
I wish you a happy 2021 ahead and all the best in your personal rep adventure!

Accord11

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/12/20
Oh wow, that is a rather prodigious list.
I have a friend in the circle who is doing almost the same, except that he is a Patek/Rolex guy.
You truly embody the spirit of the hobby in what you are doing lol. I have never seen someone purchase so many reps/parts at one go lol.
I have taken a personal interest in your journey because of the uniqueness of it, and hope that you can be an inspiration for others through your what you are doing. Truly, if you learn to enjoy whatever you wear (rep or gen), then you are a contented and happy owner. Congrats once again on your long list of acquisition. It looks rather insane but it is what it is haha. Please continue to share your opinions and thoughts as you receive your watches. As a gen owner, you will have a good idea of what you are saying when it comes to comparative quality, closeness of feel and finish and all that. It will be a useful learning experience for the community.
I wish you a happy 2021 ahead and all the best in your personal rep adventure!

Legend, thanks for the kind words and I wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2021. The quality of reps are unbelievable and the only reason I made the switch is because my buddy fooled me with one and I was in disbelief.

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Legend, thanks for the kind words and I wish you and your family a happy and healthy 2021. The quality of reps are unbelievable and the only reason I made the switch is because my buddy fooled me with one and I was in disbelief.

I wish you and your loved ones a blessed and happy 2021 too Accord11 ! Keep safe and healthy always.
Looking forward to your input, one can never be too jaded to learn from others.

Reactions: Allure

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13

IN POSSESSION:
1) Patek 5270/1R (Gen)
2) Urwerk 103 (Gen)
3) PPF 5711 blue v4
4) ZF 5227G
8) JF 26401 rose gold v2
9) ZF 15500 v3 gray
10) JF 15400OR v5 black
12) VRF Rolex Hulk

WAITING:

PARTS:

On to buy list:

some pics so far...

Z9Prk3.jpg
Z9PtJs.jpg
Z9P8On.jpg

Z9PQaY.jpg
Z9PlpD.jpg
Z9PpFk.jpg

Ahahahaha :). Sorry I am laughing but in a good way... You remember myself when I got I to the rep game... I went crazy as well... Eventually as the years goes I did reduce my collection to a healthy 7 pieces that I rotate... ( from a 40+ Stable all modded bla bla... )

Enjoy the journey ! Also good crowd here ;)

Reactions: legend

Picasso74

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
2/6/20
Italy Pordenone
Like opener of this thread, i m very very proud to see a Guy like you follow my choices and tastes.

thanks a lot for your photos and for sharing your collection, it is impressive and in the same way beautiful.

i will enjoy your eyes with some shots of mine white ceramic 26402 .