• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jtime Royal Oak 41mm 15400 SS ZF - Accuracy Check

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Thanks for the feedback.. this was my instinct as well. I've green-lit a PAM441 and Sub116610.. but this one just seemed, off.

Anything else you see that is wrong on this unit beside the hands?

1) I'm pretty sure that Rainbowkin was being sarcastic

2) please read the rules about QC pics. What you're doing here is not allowed

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You do realise that the pictures you quoted from the website are shot in a lightbox whereas the QC pictures aren’t and what you see as darker is simply reflection on the chrome finished hands, yeah?

Tupe

Horology Curious
15/6/10
You do realise that the pictures you quoted from the website are shot in a lightbox whereas the QC pictures aren’t and what you see as darker is simply reflection on the chrome finished hands, yeah?

No.. I didn't realize that.

Like I said, I've green-lit two other watches from Li. Not throwing shade on the gentleman.. just looking for another opinion.

Geezus.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
No.. I didn't realize that.

Like I said, I've green-lit two other watches from Li. Not throwing shade on the gentleman.. just looking for another opinion.

Geezus.

Well, no you know

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Leave it out. If you’ve seen it in
Other pics, doesn’t that tell you that’s how they look IRL. There’s nothing wrong with that watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Yep. Super helpful! Way to add value to the community.
You're not adding quite much to it yourself, don't you think? A big part of this community is to have a thick skin at times. RWI can be a hard and rough place. You made a mistake on your initial questions, that can happen to anyone. What you make of it however is what determines you. Laugh it off and walk on. QC pics in general are frowned upon on here for a good reason.

Tupe

Horology Curious
15/6/10
You're not adding quite much to it yourself, don't you think? A big part of this community is to have a thick skin at times. RWI can be a hard and rough place. You made a mistake on your initial questions, that can happen to anyone. What you make of it however is what determines you. Laugh it off and walk on. QC pics in general are frowned upon on here for a good reason.

Exactly what would you expect someone new, to add? I doubt there's much value I or any other noob can provide regarding these watches, which you don't already know or have an answer to.

I'm not butt-hurt over the response. But.. I do think its unreasonable to expect someone like myself to pick up on a random's sarcasm.. in a subject like the intricacy of these watches.. when they (me) have little context to base interpretation off of. Hence, my question.

Whatever the case - if Tobel response had been the only one (respectful and concise), that would have been perfectly satisfactory in moving me, or any other reasonable 'noob' on. The trolling, while fun.. doesn't lend credibility to RWI, when its just a 'noob' is asking asking what they feel, a serious question. And yes, I did use the search button - but no pictures/responces I came across on the 15400 reflected what I was seeing in my pictures.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Exactly what would you expect someone new, to add? I doubt there's much value I or any other noob can provide regarding these watches, which you don't already know or have an answer to.

I'm not butt-hurt over the response. But.. I do think its unreasonable to expect someone like myself to pick up on a random's sarcasm.. in a subject like the intricacy of these watches.. when they (me) have little context to base interpretation off of. Hence, my question.

Whatever the case - if Tobel response had been the only one (respectful and concise), that would have been perfectly satisfactory in moving me, or any other reasonable 'noob' on. The trolling, while fun.. doesn't lend credibility to RWI, when its just a 'noob' is asking asking what they feel, a serious question. And yes, I did use the search button - but no pictures/responces I came across on the 15400 reflected what I was seeing in my pictures.

Okay, I'm sorry that I answered your question and concerns for you. I'll remember not to do it the next time. Let this thread die out now, it's probably for the better.

shortlegs

31/5/19
Wow.. QueTip bro you must be in a terribly good mood! Haha..

Tupe, it's ok for new members to ask questions and make mistakes. But if you don't like some of the responses, just ignore them, or better yet, learn why they responded as such. Maybe it was just a joke in good fun. Maybe it's cos they are tired of the multitudes of new members constantly asking questions instead of looking for answers themselves.

If you don't like them, ignore them and move on. This is what they meant by having thick skin. Being sarcastic in return like what you did, really doesn't do you any favors at all.