• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lady 33mm Quartz RO 67650 ST - Watch for your other half, so you can get more watches.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
So....I felt extra guilty commissioning a watch with legend for a 15202ST when I have just purchased a Gen Daytona at Jackroad (Japan), so I decided to get my other half a RO as well. It came today from jtimewatch , took a little while because of Covid 19, but I wasn't in a rush so it was all good.

8KZcc.jpg

First Impressions:

- Crazy thin, and gorgeous!
- Dial markers are really shiny (good thing IMO)
- Bracelet shines too, but It has sharp edges (Hopefully an oil bath will be a bit better)
- Bracelet screws are easy to take out, unlike some of the horror stories I have read here
- mhmmmm I can't fault it really, not an AP master but the overall feel of the watch is just quality. Except for the sharp edges.

8K3Pi.jpg

8KzmX.jpg

8KHSb.jpg

Thanks Li for getting me the watch, I am sure my lady will love it and for all you guys out there.... GET THIS! SO YOU CAN GET MORE!

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Oops forgot to mention, the watch is by JF

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Nice one and good idea! My other half would definitely like that.... on a leather strap tho. Let’s see if any are available

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Nice one and good idea! My other half would definitely like that.... on a leather strap tho. Let’s see if any are available

I tried to source one of these from Li literally a day before this thread was made. Apparently they are out of stock and won’t be back for a while. Please let me know if you manage to find something.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
I tried to source one of these from Li literally a day before this thread was made. Apparently they are out of stock and won’t be back for a while. Please let me know if you manage to find something.

Source the leather strap? Or watch

i didn’t even know the rep factories make leather strap for this model

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16

Sorry for not being clear on that post - the watch.

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW
Lol rite.

yep :)

Anyways, bracelet still feels really rough to the skin after an oil bath, so off it goes to get polished! will update when it comes back.

Last edited:

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom

I have looked around for a nice leather adaptable to this watch and could not find anything...

Re the watch my TD said the black dial is difficult to source. She hasn’t seen any in 2019 but sold few since Jan 2020 and it is now unavailable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have looked around for a nice leather adaptable to this watch and could not find anything...

Re the watch my TD said the black dial is difficult to source. She hasn’t seen any in 2019 but sold few since Jan 2020 and it is now unavailable

OK guys just to clarify:

For the rep 33mm, the bracelet version and leather strap versions are produced by different factories. The leather is trash and will fall apart after months.
The bracelet version is a lot better, in terms of quality. The leather version does not seem to be available anymore.

Reactions: Allure

wkim8732

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/10/17
TW

Damm I got lucky then...maybe cuz the white dial is not in current AP catalogue at the moment so the black dial gets picked up quick.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
OK guys just to clarify:

For the rep 33mm, the bracelet version and leather strap versions are produced by different factories. The leather is trash and will fall apart after months.
The bracelet version is a lot better, in terms of quality. The leather version does not seem to be available anymore.

Just to be precise, I was looking for a quality aftermarket leather strap for the watch discussed in this thread. I don’t really care how the watch comes as leather is indeed rubbish (but has the links) and the wife doesn’t like SS bracelet

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just to be precise, I was looking for a quality aftermarket leather strap for the watch discussed in this thread. I don’t really care how the watch comes as leather is indeed rubbish (but has the links) and the wife doesn’t like SS bracelet

Smp_lover is your guy when it comes to quality leather straps for AP. I use his straps on my gen as they are more durable and of equal quality.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

Did you found the plots for yours?

Been ordered one, looking to slap a leather strap on it for the other half.

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Did you found the plots for yours?

Been ordered one, looking to slap a leather strap on it for the other half.

Hey buddy,
No I did not. Wife kept her 15450 on metallic strap. She has other watches on leather so she is happy like that... hey, who am I to go against happiness? ;)

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hey buddy,
No I did not. Wife kept her 15450 on metallic strap. She has other watches on leather so she is happy like that... hey, who am I to go against happiness? ;)

Hehe, thanks for the reply T.

15450 Okay, thought she had a 33mm.

​​​​The 15450 isn't massive for ladies wrist? (I was afraid to order a 15450 for her due to this concern since the 33mm fit like a 36mm.)

Swiss_goupil

Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
Hehe, thanks for the reply T.

15450 Okay, thought she had a 33mm.

​​​​The 15450 isn't massive for ladies wrist? (I was afraid to order a 15450 for her due to this concern since the 33mm fit like a 36mm.)

Not a problem for my wife as she likes ‘big’ watches. She has a gen hublot lady fusion 38mm (so hard to get straps for) and nice Pam 40mm

I might be able to get a wrist shot in the next few days....

Reactions: SHB