• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Montauk Highway.
12th Aug QueTip

63-F9-DEE6-148-C-41-E9-9-CC8-6-DD7848301-AB.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidRare.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
So how many times do you switch watches a day? :lol:

With the current WFH arrangements, everytime i have to drive out to get food or back to the office :) Sorry for getting overly excited to the forum as im new :poster_oops:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
With the current WFH arrangements, everytime i have to drive out to get food or back to the office :) Sorry for getting overly excited to the forum as im new :poster_oops:

So you wore all these just today and took pics at the same time? That’s whole new levels of crazy. :lol:

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
So you wore all these just today and took pics at the same time? That’s whole new levels of crazy. :lol:

Hahahaha.. You got me there sir. I do not do that all the time but i’m a known cam whore with my watches whenever i get the opportunity to. Especially when waiting for the engine to warm before heading out. I’m sure i’m not the only one.....? Or am i. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Swiss_goupil

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
Good day to you, i share your sentiments. The only time i actually get to do it is during mid-day at work. I tend to have paranoia when setting the calendars if i actually might screw something in the movement haha. Sometimes i'd appreciate simpler watches with no dates in-fact and wear them with ease.

less headache in fact, but the look of a calendar and its movement ... it is really something....

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Hahahaha.. You got me there sir. I do not do that all the time but i’m a known cam whore with my watches whenever i get the opportunity to. Especially when waiting for the engine to warm before heading out. I’m sure i’m not the only one.....? Or am i. :rolleyes:

You need to post more pics and explain less MidRare.
As you can see this is an AP PICTURES thread.:hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20

SuperLory Okay Okay.... presenting to you my most expensive g-shock. Honestly that was what a colleague of mine assumed it was. Am i getting back on track

Reactions: theREALgoat

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

SuperLory Okay Okay.... presenting to you my most expensive g-shock. Honestly that was what a colleague of mine assumed it was. Am i getting back on track

I have one as well. Less expensive than yours.
I agree on it being a much better proposition than the Armani Piguet abovementioned

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
So what made you decide to wear the FC today? lightweight comfort or unobtrusive presence? :qtip2:

Well, this was not taken today :) however, love the FC for it being “subtle” and as u said, lightweight comfort for when i’m chowing down on my plate of CKT...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I realized only now you are a local SINner...you came out of some cave ah ? never seen such collection before and here more or less everyone knows everyone

Impressive

MidRare.

MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/20
Generally, i prefer to keep a closer circle and quiet status instead of joining clubs or gatherings. Guess that’s the way i like enjoying the hobby.

Reactions: jasonbaylee

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Generally, i prefer to keep a closer circle and quiet status instead of joining clubs or gatherings. Guess that’s the way i like enjoying the hobby.

So you didn’t attend the local AP event at Vue last year I guess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure
Status
Not open for further replies.