Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Comment


      Originally posted by Luvwatch View Post

      Congrats. It’s so beautiful.
      Is it a modded JF?

      Cheers


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      Thx buddy!
      Yes you can say that. But with gen dial and tachy. Swiss lwo283 movment, Mickey hands/Dw/cyklop. But the rest is JF(modded case)


      Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by Tompa View Post

        Thx buddy!
        Yes you can say that. But with gen dial and tachy. Swiss lwo283 movment, Mickey hands/Dw/cyklop. But the rest is JF(modded case)


        Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
        parts may be closer to rep, but look is closer to gen on the wrist.

        Comment





          Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

          Comment


            Originally posted by jonnybaws View Post
            Is than an XF v1 or modded dial? Lume looks really white. Beautiful piece!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Rolly123 View Post

              Is than an XF v1 or modded dial? Lume looks really white. Beautiful piece!
              Looks like an JF 15202


              Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

              Comment


                Originally posted by Tompa View Post

                Looks like an JF 15202


                Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
                What Tompa said. JF, just got a nice angle and light conditions to take that pic.. its nice, XF and ZF are better but for the amount I wear this I don't think its worth upgrading..

                Comment





                  Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by flying-tommy View Post
                    I can't wait to see you wear that with a gold bezel and gold bracelet. Not your style I know, but would look awesome, very drug-dealer-y/young-footballer-y.
                    Gen: Breitling B-2 Black • Breitling Steelfish Blue • Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black • IWC Aquatimer Titanium
                    Franken: Rolex 116519ln • Rolex 116515 • AP ROO RC White • AP ROO Panda
                    Builds: Rolex 6263 Sultan Of Oman • Rolex 6263 Big Red • Rolex 6241 John Player Special • Rolex 116500
                    Reps/Modded: AP 15400 SS • AP 15400 RG • AP RG RC • AP Diver • AP End Of Days • AP Bumblebee • Breguet 7057 • LW Spidolite Tech Green • LW Spidolite Tech Gold

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by flofas View Post

                      I can't wait to see you wear that with a gold bezel and gold bracelet. Not your style I know, but would look awesome, very drug-dealer-y/young-footballer-y.
                      Lol.
                      Unfortunately Germany is not the best place to wear loud watches (for me). Therefore I find the combination of rose gold, black rubber strap and rubber bezel very pleasant.

                      But I will try the rose gold bezel sometime.


                      Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Dark Knight and Bright Knight




                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          I take BMW to work. Here's the B.

                          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

                          Comment





                            Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

                            Comment


                              my RepPossessed AP rep


                              Comment





                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X