• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Love seeing these beast and blue Arabic models getting the attention they deserve.

Ur-blue sport watches about 15 years ahead of their time...

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
First franken... ;)

Beautiful watch T and beautiful photography.
I appreciate frankens of the the vintage models, because they are closer to gen than the modern 26470 builds, and because they look lovely.
It is a lovely watch, but like Jurgenk's beast, your watch actually looks way too new. This is of course an issue which will resolve itself over time and nothing to worry about.
As always, this is a franken and as such, will be 1:1 but that won't stop any franken owner from enjoying his watch with pride and pleasure. Your build is lovely and the mikey hands are actually close to the gen hands for this model.
I like it very much overall and I am happy this is your chosen franken model. We do not see enough of the blue arabic and if I remember, very few if any factory produced reps exist lol. So any blue arabic I see is either a franken or a gen, and I have not seen a gen of this being posted here either!

Congratulations and wear it well T.

Reactions: Allure

pm-guy

Supporter
Certified
10/5/14
Many thanks for the kind words, Al...

However, I need to emphasise here that this beautiful franken was bought m2m. I simply do not have the resources or hard working enough to put in the effort in building this. The time and effort required to build a franken of this magnitude is simply beyond my ability.

Flying Tommy, is the gentleman behind this awesome build, and I am just enjoying the fruit of his hard work!

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
d2b99a7674a022bfe521f03e2a798d4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
I don't see much difference, a bit clearer than before.

Okey nice. But Is it for polish or take away scratches or what is it supose to do?

Skickat från min Sputnik satellit

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Okey nice. But Is it for polish or take away scratches or what is it supose to do?

Was said to remove light scratch and cleaning as well.

If you have other solution i would be glad to know :)

Any idea how to polish the chrome part all over the bezel? for remove light marks/scratchs?

Tompa

Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden

Any idea how to polish the chrome part all over the bezel? for remove light marks/scratchs?

Ah okey. No sorry no idé. For chrome parts you can use cape kod. Or other juvelry cloths.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13

Professional lapping machine equipped with professional polishing brushes and professional polishing rouge/liquids. Hand applied Cape Cod will round off the corners and leave scratches still.

Reactions: SHB

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Thanks for the tips T & J,
I was about to go with cape cod but i think i will forget that then.
That CP will stay with his light scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.