**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** V5 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

New thread required This is the old thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/7817952-v4-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today/page145

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sincere
      Looking for:
      AP: >>Thin case ROOs<<
      Panerai: >>036, 082, 086, 282/283, 326
      <<

Selling:
      >Gen Rolex 116610 Crystals<

Comment

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

The Trinity

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
              when she says she likes a "trilogy"..
              I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

when she says she likes a "trilogy"..
                I think it was referred to as the Holy Threeway or something like that.

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by processengr View Post
                  What factory is that mate?
                  Gen: Breitling B-2 Black · IWC Aquatimer Titanium · Breitling Steelfish Blue · Breitling Steelfish X-Plus Black · IWC Top Gun 3799
                  Franken: Rolex Daytona 116519LN · AP ROO Panda 42mm · AP ROO White Themes · Rolex 6263 'Sultan Of Oman' · Rolex 6263 'Big Red' · Rolex 6241 'John Player Special'
                  Reps/Modded: AP RGRC · AP RC · AP Bumblebee · AP Diver · AP Volcano · AP Safari · AP 15400 RG Black · AP 15400 SS Blue · Rolex Daytona 116515LN · Rolex Daytona 116500 · Breguet 7057 RG · LW Spidolite Carbon

Comment

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

[QUOTE=C Master;n8438360]New thread required This is the old thread [URL="https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/7817952-v4-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today/page145"]https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/audemars-piguet-ap/7817952-v4-what-ap-are-you-wearing-today/page145

Now the V5 is - thanks to C Masters overload of pictures - full too. hahahahahaha Amazing collection

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dullidulli View Post
                          Hey we have the same watch but somehow yours look nicer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
                            Hey we have the same watch but somehow yours look nicer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I am confused, from his post history this is a OMF but somehow it looks way nicer here than on other photos.
                            - Rolemars -

Comment

perhaps it is the contrast with the blue sleeve

Comment

Working...
                              X