• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Genuine concern: Are we under attack from the Factories Marketeers...

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
I have seen so many « last month » recent members crapping on new releases to only have « last 2 weeks » members to crap back at them with a level of knowledge that is beyond any new member grasp...

Look I understand the game, influencing and subtle marketing tactics , but come on now it is just so obvious.

Any possibility to monitor those... as far as I am concerned the forum is really losing is appeal...

Sad state of affairs....

Cheers

crunchycarrot00

14/6/18
That's actually a really good point

In the end though , there are things factually true and factually untrue

As long as they're bringing real facts to the table I don't care who is the messenger. If it's just slagging off someone with baseless accusations though I'd blacklist the offending party

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Very hard to monitor but we are trying our best. We manage as many shills as we humanly can with the amount of voluntary staff we have. I have seen way too many new members myself with way too much knowledge some of it fairly incorrect by the way. We have a large influx from Reddit, heretofore they have been getting their info from Reddit, Facebook sellers, WeChat and dealers on Reddit.