• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

For Reference 15400 Z+F QC Pics Puretime

ImBenCole

Looking Around
3/12/19
Here are another set of QC pics I received today from Puretime for reference and comparison between JFs V5 batch, my first rep watch that my GF bought for my birthday. I've dreamed of owning a 15400 and now I can come pretty close to it!

Nothing pops out to me at all from comparisons so I don't care for a QC but as a long time lurker I know you guys love a good set of pics of a new batch. I will post some 4K very high res images with my Cannon camera when I have it in hand too.

Cheers!

Pics of Z+Fs Royal Oak 15400 Black Dial:
​​​​​​https://imgur.com/a/trwhnih

Reactions: Sidhu6355

closedose

Horology Curious
2/12/19
Hey Ben,

I just ordered the Z+F 15400 in blue dial myself from PureTime, waiting for my BT to settle so I can send them payment and get some QC's as well!! Can't wait.

I am curious - for the shipping costs... do you use the $35 one or the normal one? I'm in San Francisco and not sure about it so chose the secure option but worried it'll take a lot longer to ship out / reach me now... can't wait to get it in hand!

Thanks for posting the QC photos too - I agree, this one looks GREAT. Z+F really got their iteration nicely on this one.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Here are another set of QC pics I received today from Puretime for reference and comparison between JFs V5 batch, my first rep watch that my GF bought for my birthday. I've dreamed of owning a 15400 and now I can come pretty close to it!

Nothing pops out to me at all from comparisons so I don't care for a QC but as a long time lurker I know you guys love a good set of pics of a new batch. I will post some 4K very high res images with my Cannon camera when I have it in hand too.

Cheers!

Pics of Z+Fs Royal Oak 15400 Black Dial:
​​​​​​https://imgur.com/a/trwhnih

And I am looking forward to the pics. Always appreciate members with the photo skills. My pics look like they are taken by an 85 year old with Parkinson’s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dullidulli

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
And I am looking forward to the pics. Always appreciate members with the photo skills. My pics look like they are taken by an 85 year old with Parkinson’s lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO