X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gilrob
    replied
    Originally posted by CurioLeo View Post

Actually, the gen 15500 is thicker than the 15400 so 10.7 for the 15500 is correct
    This thread is about the OP 15500 which they stated was 11mm on their website, which is thicker than gen. The gen AP 15500 is 10.4mm thick which is what is stated on their website. A 10.7mm thickness for the AP 15500 is incorrect, I don't know where you got that information from.

Leave a comment:

• CurioLeo
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post
    Too thick at 11mm. OM's 15400 has a 10.5mm thickness, they could've done it here as well.
    Actually, the gen 15500 is thicker than the 15400 so 10.7 for the 15500 is correct

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

simply wait for ZF and JF
    I follow this, pretty sure they gonna do a good job.

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    Originally posted by iamxd View Post

Hopefully the parts will be compatible so I can mod myself a "better" version

Any pictures out from ZF yet?
    For reply to your question you can find a zf dial prototype into the zf 15500 thread.

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied

ZF pics? JF pics?
    Not interested sir. If I want to see how a 15500 should look I’ll just look at mine lol. Look at the 15400. Multiple iterations and all still wrong and imperfect. If JF has the v5 it tells me they got it wrong 4 times before and still isn’t getting it right.

But seriously, I’m guessing that you have to once again combine parts from different makers to make a better rep. That’s the way the rep game has been and I do not expect any breakthrough for the 15500 rep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• iamxd
    replied
    Originally posted by legend View Post

neither of which will be perfect, but yes, they could be better (or worse) in other ways.

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied

neither of which will be perfect, but yes, they could be better (or worse) in other ways.

Leave a comment:

• BIONONE
    replied
    Hope that dial gets fixed, I actually want this model more than my 15400 now

But the first dial pics look terribel

Leave a comment:

• iamxd
    replied
    Hope that dial gets fixed, I actually want this model more than my 15400 now

But the first dial pics look terribel

Leave a comment:

• greenwrist
    replied
    Originally posted by N0tail_ View Post

Price is there as a place holder until the TD can actually source the watch for customers. At the moment they're just showing that the OMF 15500 is ready or nearing mass production stage to attract potential buyers,
    Ah, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• N0tail_
    replied
    Originally posted by greenwrist View Post
    Is the price correct ($8,800) or was that in pesos?
    Price is there as a place holder until the TD can actually source the watch for customers. At the moment they're just showing that the OMF 15500 is ready or nearing mass production stage to attract potential buyers,
    Last edited by N0tail_; 16-07-19, 09:49.

Leave a comment:

• greenwrist
    replied
    Is the price correct ($8,800) or was that in pesos?

Leave a comment:

• SHB
    replied
    OMF rushes every release without proper QC... the bezel screws look like butter and so does the engraving on the crown...

...even if the watch is not for everyone ZF and JF can manage to get the over all look on the wrist decent.

shouldnt be too difficult to be better than OMF... just look at their Omegas...
    "Nuff said"

Leave a comment:

• BIONONE
    replied
    OMF rushes every release without proper QC... the bezel screws look like butter and so does the engraving on the crown...

...even if the watch is not for everyone ZF and JF can manage to get the over all look on the wrist decent.

shouldnt be too difficult to be better than OMF... just look at their Omegas...

Leave a comment:

• legend
    replied
    Originally posted by gilrob View Post
    Too thick at 11mm. OM's 15400 has a 10.5mm thickness, they could've done it here as well.
    Yes it’s ridiculous why they have to make this thicker when it uses exactly the same movement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X