• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

mOrLoC89

Known Member
15/2/19
Few people asking for silver dial pics and video :
c610b98a2adedfea8b45572fcd61530f.jpg

27a3543bde1679809b5c7fe87a0317cf.jpg

https://youtu.be/it9wWMRg6PY

Ok - yes i have to buy the silver dial too :-D

The way it shines is amazing! I think it is much more dressy like the black one.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Yachtmaster_Chris

Hertzen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/20
Oh guys, stop, please stop.

Does anyone know if any TDs source dials? : )

I can't just look at photos anymore!

nuts

Horology Curious
26/5/20
Oh Boy! i have to say i've been pretty set on getting a blue dial ever since i was shopping for a gen 15400 two years ago. Was pretty soured trying to pick one up after visiting four different AD's. Hong Kong, Tokyo, LA, and Vegas. The Asia AD's told me they'd put me on a list, but that was just lip service as I never heard back from them. LA decided to tell me they might sell one to me, if I get it in rose gold. Maybe. If i'm paying 20k+ for a watch, i shouldnt need to get on my knees to do it imo. But that's just me.

In the end, I'm glad they all gave me the shaft as now i'm on RWI discussing some pretty awesome looking reps. And...to boot, that white dial is just very sexy. I'm pretty close on switching on over if I do get one of the ZF's! Anyone with a gen vs rep know if the lumes are pretty close? I saw in another thread (albeit a 15202) that there was a lume issue where it all looked yellow.

Hertzen

12/4/20
nyone with a gen vs rep know if the lumes are pretty close? I saw in another thread (albeit a 15202) that there was a lume issue where it all looked yellow.

Lume is good on this one - it looks white both for hands and dial marks.

As for gen - I was chasing gen one for a long time (15400 as well, I did not like 15500 in the beginning), but buying a rep now actually de-valuated gen for me - I don't think it's worth it anymore, at least 15500. I still won't mind gen 15450 / 15202 though, but not with current prices and waiting lists.

Last edited:

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Sweet... how do you feel about the dw please ?

It Doesn’t look off to me but I am not an expert in all the different gen variations. If it looks right then it is right in my book.

It’s not like there’s a cyclops over it...magnifying any potential differences.

Blue and black are my favourites. White/silver is not to everyone’s taste. At least the tapp squares do not look like pimples

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
It Doesn’t look off to me but I am not an expert in all the different gen variations. If it looks right then it is right in my book.

It’s not like there’s a cyclops over it...magnifying any potential differences.

Blue and black are my favourites. White/silver is not to everyone’s taste. At least the tapp squares do not look like pimples

Ok thanks for your insights

THoll

Horology Curious
29/6/20
Just ordered it in grey, can't wait to receive it! It's gonna be my first rep, I think I won't be disappointed ;)

Ben_Stokes

14/4/20
Oh Boy! i have to say i've been pretty set on getting a blue dial ever since i was shopping for a gen 15400 two years ago. Was pretty soured trying to pick one up after visiting four different AD's. Hong Kong, Tokyo, LA, and Vegas. The Asia AD's told me they'd put me on a list, but that was just lip service as I never heard back from them. LA decided to tell me they might sell one to me, if I get it in rose gold. Maybe. If i'm paying 20k+ for a watch, i shouldnt need to get on my knees to do it imo. But that's just me.

In the end, I'm glad they all gave me the shaft as now i'm on RWI discussing some pretty awesome looking reps. And...to boot, that white dial is just very sexy. I'm pretty close on switching on over if I do get one of the ZF's! Anyone with a gen vs rep know if the lumes are pretty close? I saw in another thread (albeit a 15202) that there was a lume issue where it all looked yellow.

The AD's in HK would rarely consider those from overseas tbh, they have so many people on their waiting list already.

I was lucky enough to get a Blue 15400 couple years ago from the AD and also with a discount. But now if I wanna get another one I'd say its less than 1% chance

Sox2010

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/19
EU
None of them are like gen. They are almost like gen.

What I think he was meaning to say was: I think that the black dial is closest looking to the gen dial.

expected that, well I should have asked the following. Black you see as closest to gen. in which ranking would the other dials go for the ones having the Chance to check it.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
expected that, well I should have asked the following. Black you see as closest to gen. in which ranking would the other dials go for the ones having the Chance to check it.

I don't know. You can Check the gen vs rep thread in this forum section.