• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZF AP 15500

derrickcrash

Known Member
7/12/20
the date does look a bit low in reference to the crown and 9 indices. As for rhe logo it does kind of look high on the right however it appears to make a straight line on the squares on the dial. Im not sure what you see on the dial "discontinuing"

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

The double dial looks like it's 'separated' a bit at the bottom bit where it ends, but I think you already confirmed I am the only one seeing it.
For all the rest, thanks a lot for confirming, I think the logo is a bit deceptive as well cause I've seen multiple images online even with gen and it looked crooked in a certain angle. But the centre of the date wheel definitely looks off.

derrickcrash

Known Member
7/12/20
I wouldn't have even noticed if you had not mentioned it. so consider that when you decide to RL/GL don't let me influence you. I still think it's a fine specimen

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

For me personally it's one of those details that you once seen, you can't really unsee them anymore.
Especially after drooling seeing so many pics here in the community with the logo and date wheel being in the right spot.

Roguetheory

7/9/20
EU
For me personally it's one of those details that you once seen, you can't really unsee them anymore.
Especially after drooling seeing so many pics here in the community with the logo and date wheel being in the right spot.

Both things can be fixed by a modder if they bother you.

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Hi
Can you help me to do my 15500 ZF a little silently, it very noisy can't use them.
I tried to tighten the screws but no results.
It's quite difficult to put oil into the rotor, have I disassemble it?
6a0ebc9328064d0f5875f2c529d637c3.jpg

Enviado desde mi LIO-L29 mediante Tapatalk

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
Hi
Can you help me to do my 15500 ZF a little silently, it very noisy can't use them.
I tried to tighten the screws but no results.
It's quite difficult to put oil into the rotor, have I disassemble it?
6a0ebc9328064d0f5875f2c529d637c3.jpg

Yes, tightening the screws won’t do anything to it. You’ll need to apply a small dip of HP1300 into the ball bearings.
It will require disassembling the rotor in order to do it properly.

Blackcalf

Known Member
5/6/17
Madrid
Yes, tightening the screws won’t do anything to it. You’ll need to apply a small dip of HP1300 into the ball bearings.
It will require disassembling the rotor in order to do it properly.
Can I use this oil? Don't have any other
fcaddf1b96e6c02afdf4f778b6a52f27.jpg