No announcement yet.

ZF AP 15500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, all. I'll stick to just mineral oil when it arrives. Cheers!

Comment

Anybody else hear the whistle?

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
        I did, my inner referee one's, and I apologize to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by gilrob View Post
          I do. Oh wait, it's me.

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

Really why are you just spamming the thread with what is utterly inane shite to be blunt. You could edit one post, rather than make 5 in a row.
          Instead of complaining about the missing multi tags, which can be annoying, I understand but it has now been explained to watcho, try to see the value he's adding to the discussion with his posts. This added value outweighs the issue of the multiple posts by far. The multi posts will be merged now but tone it down.

Let's keep this thread what it is. A great source of information for all kinds of members on here. The AP sub has evolved into something very magnificent, keep it that way.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
          RM#1:
          I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Que, I had tried to edit the posts and it didn't work, for some reason. So again, sorry for that. It was not intentional. No gain from getting that kind of exposure on my side.
            Keep up the relevant posts, guys, disregard/apologize the intermezzo, if you are so kind.

Comment

I for one do enjoy watcho's posts. Yes he could have been more considerate and merge or edit them but I think that my enjoyment and amusement of his posts outweigh any irritation or annoyance at his post method or etiquette.
              I think that he is fully entitled to his opinion like any one of us, and being a unique individual, he will catch on to different stuff and post his responses as he fancies. He has not offensive and his discourses have been educational and amusing for me.

Rumor has it that watcho is most productive and expressive when he isn't buckled up securely in his straits jacket and ensconced safely in his padded cell. When released, he is given access to a laptop for a limited time and off he goes with his grandiloquent posts. Ah well, we can certainly do with someone like watcho. If our forum is the Cats Musical, he will be the flamboyant and clever Mr Mistoffelees.

Comment

Originally posted by legend View Post
                I for one do enjoy watcho's posts. Yes he could have been more considerate and merge or edit them but I think that my enjoyment and amusement of his posts outweigh any irritation or annoyance at his post method or etiquette.
                I think that he is fully entitled to his opinion like any one of us, and being a unique individual, he will catch on to different stuff and post his responses as he fancies. He has not offensive and his discourses have been educational and amusing for me.

Rumor has it that watcho is most productive and expressive when he isn't buckled up securely in his straits jacket and ensconced safely in his padded cell. When released, he is given access to a laptop for a limited time and off he goes with his grandiloquent posts. Ah well, we can certainly do with someone like watcho. If our forum is the Cats Musical, he will be the flamboyant and clever Mr Mistoffelees.
                Thank God not Macavity.

Comment

Originally posted by watcho View Post

Thank God not Macavity.
                  Oh, be kind enough to leave the "Hidden Paw" honorific to me, my friend.
                  Last edited by legend; 27-07-20, 01:28.

Comment

I don't even habe to be kind, sir, you earned it!

Comment

Comment

Nice shot of your watch and manly arm! no wonder your nick is Sasquatch... LOL
                        The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.

Comment

Originally posted by watcho View Post

Yeah, totally. They sell the new AP 4302 caliber now at Walmart and I've heard 7-Eleven will start introducing a 24/7 service desk for AP swaps.
                          Ignorance is bliss. Until it hits you.
                          How much of a dick do you have to be to reply to a post from 6 months and 60 pages ago just to say the person is stupid for asking a question?
                          Last edited by ManuelCalavera; 27-07-20, 23:13.

Comment

Originally posted by ManuelCalavera View Post
                            How much of a dick do you have to be to reply to a post from 6 months and 60 pages ago just to say the person is stupid for asking a question?

How much of an idiot do you have to be to reply to a thread that has been deescalated by staff resetting fire to it by talking like an idiot and throwing out insults?! Knock it off. Last warning.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                            RM#1:
                            I'll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I'll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Tbh it was surprising to me that Shampoo had some spot effects on my bracelet!! Better get my head and scalp checked after seeing what it did to my ZF bracelet!!
                              Reps:
                              ARF 116234 Datejust Silver
                              VSF Aqua Terra Black
                              ZF 15500 Royal Oak Black

Comment

Originally posted by ManuelCalavera View Post

Well breathe and relax a little sir.

There is no rule against responding to older posts. Additionally, an opinion 6 or 8 months ago can be equally valid as something said today. In this case, watcho's post does help members thinking the "gen movement" route see the reality of the situation. Maybe he was being witty, maybe sarcastic, but the essence of his message remains valid: one cannot just get a gen movement easily currently. I will rather have a member take time to peruse threads and contents which have been written (and sometimes respond to older posts), rather than starting a new thread and asking foolish questions like "which is the best version for the 15500?"
                                Calling him names does not make you better than him (though it may make you feel better momentarily).
                                If you sit back and see the wider perspective, its just another opinion in the forum, like yours, mine and anyone's else. If you disagree with it, just move along, I am pretty sure you can find something you agree with.

Comment

Working...
                                X