• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Jf ap 15400 v5

channeh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/17
did JF V5 update DF text already? What are your opinions on this?

https://www.intime04.co/audemars-pi...white-textured-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a3120.html

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Looks exactly the same to me. I don't think they've processed it yet. I'm with the earlier users to say that there is no point for any JFvX until the watch thickness has been addressed.

No substantial breakthrough with the dial printing and material (if you have ever held a gen, it's an easy spot) so it is what it is here. Thickness will drastically improve the watch's attractiveness imho.

Bobos

Looking Around
26/2/19
Hi, what do you think - will JF going to produce a grey V5?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

alleyezonme

Known Member
Certified
20/3/15
London, UK
Is it me or does the swiss made just look terrible in the pictures above the letters after sw in swiss look completely off and then the bottom line of the e is just off

Reactions: Rolemars

Cgeezy14

Horology Curious
16/1/19
Hi. Looking for a modder in the CONUS to do a case thinning on my JF15400 V5. Please direct message me. Not sure if I can post my email address on here so I’m not taking the chance.

Btw, dial printing is spot on. Just purchased a gen dial to swap out and I’m returning it since the rep is such a close match. The color is a shade brighter and more of a bright white vs. the gen which is a bit more yellow and muted. There seems to be a such a discrepancy in gen 15400’s silver/white dial shades that they discontinued the 15400 silver/white dial to be replaced with 15500. This YouTube link talks about the QC issues in detail from an AP enthusiast

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XojNFSYi6ec

Cgeezy14

Horology Curious
16/1/19
Pdatoon i paid $900 USD
I tried uploading a picture but it’s telling me the picture is above this threads memory quota. Very strange platform this RWI uses

N0tail_

1/6/17
Hi. Looking for a modder in the CONUS to do a case thinning on my JF15400 V5. Please direct message me. Not sure if I can post my email address on here so I’m not taking the chance.

Btw, dial printing is spot on. Just purchased a gen dial to swap out and I’m returning it since the rep is such a close match. The color is a shade brighter and more of a bright white vs. the gen which is a bit more yellow and muted. There seems to be a such a discrepancy in gen 15400’s silver/white dial shades that they discontinued the 15400 silver/white dial to be replaced with 15500. This YouTube link talks about the QC issues in detail from an AP enthusiast

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XojNFSYi6ec

imo colour shouldn't be the deciding factor between gen and rep dials. The tapisserie pattern on the gen is completely different to the rep and once you see it you can't unseen it, no matter what angle you look at it from.

Cgeezy14

Horology Curious
16/1/19
rolexlover101 im trying but it won’t allow me to even post 1 single picture. Trying to upload from my iPhone and I guess the photos are too large of a file? Any suggestions? I’m a newbie here

Cgeezy14

Horology Curious
16/1/19
N0tail_ the tapisserie is indistinguishable from the gen. It’s just the brightness and color shade that differs.

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
Need to find some pic hosting service and link to it. Forum won't let you upload ...same with me

Cgeezy14

Horology Curious
16/1/19
rolexlover101 The pics are high resolution UNTIL I upload them on snapfish. Anyway, I bought it from a reputable seller on eBay and he insured that it’s gen but I guess I could never really know.

rolexlover101

Known Member
29/12/18
Look at the "Swiss made" text. Should be very clean/clear. Also Google the gen's tapestry pattern and compare to yours.
if your gen and that v5 is indistinguishable then it's the "rep gen" lol