Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Jf ap 15400 v5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they made the thickness correct it would have been worth $60 more for me, and probably for others. But from what I can see so far they only improved the bracelet by engraving the logo deeper. Kinda upsetting. Happy with my perfect version of v3 for now, except that it stopped running.

Genta2014
    It's up to you if you want to accept the watch with not straight brushing lines, I wouldn't.

Comment

Did they really "upgrade" the clasp or just use a different supplier? Who knows :P
      Last edited by Tigerdragon; 01-03-19, 15:09.

Comment

I was so excited that I received an email saying "v5" is coming! What a marketing gimmick! only the clasp had been updated and furthermore with an increase of price!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Im sticking with my v2 blue for the time being. Its scratched to shit but i have neither the time, the patience or the equipment to rebrush the bracelet so im happy for now. As other have said, thin it down and ill part ways with my hard earned cash.

Comment

Any word or first looks of a 15500st rep? I like what AP did with these updates.

Comment

Originally posted by VealDonPeppe View Post
              Any word or first looks of a 15500st rep? I like what AP did with these updates.
              Wrong thread.

Comment

gen comparison showing AP QC issues https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojNFSYi6ec

Comment

FYI puretime just told me you can purchase the V5 bracelet for 188$ + shipping.

Comment

188 dollars for a new clasp lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerdragon View Post
                      188 dollars for a new clasp lol
                      depends if the finish on the bracelet is any better. I've found the previous bracelets very disappointing, I put the v4 in my parts bin and bought a rubber B.

Comment

Originally posted by red1 View Post

depends if the finish on the bracelet is any better. I've found the previous bracelets very disappointing, I put the v4 in my parts bin and bought a rubber B.
                        V4 was crap compared to the V2 i have here, 15202 uses the same bracelet the finish is maybe more gen but the quality sucks i agree with you, but i dont think that (if you look at the pictures of the V5) the new bracelet will be better seems like to have the same quality issues.

Comment

another unjustified price increase.
                          just like the GMT noob V9, an increase of price of around 20% without any substantial improvement, it's not ok for them to do so, almost looks like they are artificially pumping up prices

Comment

I will wait until they fix the printing

Comment

Originally posted by guysgr View Post
                              I will wait until they fix the printing
                              looking forward to your V14 review

Comment

Originally posted by BIONONE View Post

looking forward to your V14 review
                                ...coming in may 2019! They're releasing "new versions" faster than Usain Bolt

Comment

Working...
                                X