• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver JF V9 is out.

opronnie

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/11/13
Aup all.

So my first time buying an AP ROODIVER and pulled trigger on this one... Can anyone help tell if did right or wrong buyin the watch.

https://www.intime03.co/royal-oak-o...n-rubber-strap-miyota-9015-free-xs-strap.html

Looking at other movements I've read the myota is more reliable and makes the watch lighter on the wrist but reading other threads on version number from jf not sure which this is.

I'm doing a swap with another member who bought this earlier this year from a td but can't remember which version.

Any help or recommendations re modding getting extra straps for it would be really welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
Apologies for the title don't know how I put that in there!

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
For the 15703, 15710 (Steel version) JF is the best.
But for the ceramic and forged carbon version, they said XF is better.
But whatever you already buyed it.

Reactions: opronnie

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
For the 15703, 15710 (Steel version) JF is the best.
But for the ceramic and forged carbon version, they said XF is better.
But whatever you already buyed it.
So would the ceramic jf with myota be an older sub version? I traded at £200? Cheers.

opronnie

INMATE
25/11/13
Nobody know about the myota dressed as original movement then?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The miyota movement is something I avoid especially for AP divers. Noisy, tinny sounding, and cheap movement. But yes, it’s reliable. It cannot however be modded to the correct 21600bph.
If you’re after a ceramic diver the xf v2 is the one to get. With a few mods it’ll basically be a gen looking piece on the wrist, with an instant date change on the A2836 movement emulating the instant date change of the gen, without any ugly rolling date changes. Of course this is only one feature of many which I favor in the xf v2 diver. Read up and you’ll discover why this version is the version to get for many in this hobby.

Of course, yes at the end of the day, it is still a rep no matter which version you decide and flawed. It boils down to what you can or cannot live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and opronnie