• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

flying-tommy

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
21/8/12
8037b5de89ea3c57ce3ce0d7253c72b8.jpg

I love this Model it’s really beautiful!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
The cure for long waits

I have to admit that I was not appreciative of the 26470OR until I held one recently in the Beverly Hills boutique. It's simply stunning. The ruthenium is such a lovely colour.

Congrats on this one Al. [h=2][/h]

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I have to admit that I was not appreciative of the 26470OR until I held one recently in the Beverly Hills boutique. It's simply stunning. The ruthenium is such a lovely colour.

Congrats on this one Al. [h=2][/h]

Thank you N, this is one of the watches which must be appreciated in person. My photography sucks lol, I can never capture the essence of this dial color.

Reactions: Allure

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Thank you N, this is one of the watches which must be appreciated in person. My photography sucks lol, I can never capture the essence of this dial color.

Well, until either Leica or Zeiss partner with Apple, Samsung or Google....

It was not only the dial colour that struck me; the combination of ruthenium, rose gold, the silver subdials and creamy markers/print is just perfect. It was also the variety of texture and surfacing that was so full of depth that the watch just 'popped' more than any other in the boutique. The strap colour also adds to the overall appeal.

I think these pictures do a decent job - but the real thing is still more beautiful!\

https://www.watchcollectinglifestyle...ctures-pricing

Last edited:

Zofz013

Horology Curious
14/3/19

Use the medium sized BB code. Here! ;)

I actually search the forum on how to post images... someone said something about a BBcode in another post... it was about how to take nice photos of your watch with camera...

i tried to find the BBcode previously and didnt manage to.. so... pardon my ignorance. Whats a BBcode?

i feel really noob for asking this! But thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.