• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

**** V3 - What AP are you wearing today??? ****

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
R3w1nd

Back at you ;)
95f9f94f913107e13b54edf415332f5b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure and C Master

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
I actually am in love with this one. When I started my AP obsession, it was the RBii that did it for me. I still have love for that one, but the FCGP dominated me for so long, I was at it's mercy and stupified once it was finished. But the LBJ.... well, I had one, sold it, regretted it, lusted after one, bought another one, and then had the JS treatment. It is such a beautiful watch. My wife doesn't like it, but for me, this is growing to become my favourite AP

iXxQA.jpg

TptaA.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I actually am in love with this one. When I started my AP obsession, it was the RBii that did it for me. I still have love for that one, but the FCGP dominated me for so long, I was at it's mercy and stupified once it was finished. But the LBJ.... well, I had one, sold it, regretted it, lusted after one, bought another one, and then had the JS treatment. It is such a beautiful watch. My wife doesn't like it, but for me, this is growing to become my favourite AP

iXxQA.jpg

TptaA.jpg

obviously.gif

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
It’s delicious the dial look that good in real life? Is it gen like? I hear v4 is full

Yep that dial is stunning in the flesh, I had a V2 and it was a darker colour but I really liked that one too. I like all the blue dial SS 15400s lol.

How close it is to gen? You are asking the worst person in this thread. I am just a sparkly things junky. I pay little or no attention to the gens I just know what I like myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.