• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

15706 XF V2 super customized dail + colorless cryclop

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Tobel tosoboso

mech500 Amaiel

Easy, brothers. OP first appeared in my thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...c-diver-15706-be-considered-a-super-rep/page8

and offered a possibility that he somehow reworks the XF dial to make it have more lines than the stock version. I was interested. I believe that he is not a seller or a dealer. No need to worry that he may produce 5000 pieces and disturb the normal sales of TDs.

According to him, he is still arraging the rework. After he has done the rework, I may get a sample (I prefer to pay him in some way, I don't want to get it for free, but it depends on him.) and maybe write a review on this forum.

As for the rework, I am interested in getting a crystal, a dial, and a cyclop from him. If it is necessary to post a thread in the accessory sales section, kindly let us two parties (both the seller and buyers) know. I understand that this forum has special rules for sales and compliance is important.

Last but not least, I appreciate the OP's efforts in the rework. Kindly keep us updated on your progress.

Sorry nine if I came across a bit rough, I'm not at all trying to lecture you on the rules, I'm genuinely interested in this dial and would like to know more :)

Thanks!

Amaiel

Supporter
Certified
27/4/16
Tobel tosoboso

mech500 Amaiel

Easy, brothers. OP first appeared in my thread https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...c-diver-15706-be-considered-a-super-rep/page8

and offered a possibility that he somehow reworks the XF dial to make it have more lines than the stock version. I was interested. I believe that he is not a seller or a dealer. No need to worry that he may produce 5000 pieces and disturb the normal sales of TDs.

According to him, he is still arraging the rework. After he has done the rework, I may get a sample (I prefer to pay him in some way, I don't want to get it for free, but it depends on him.) and maybe write a review on this forum.

As for the rework, I am interested in getting a crystal, a dial, and a cyclop from him. If it is necessary to post a thread in the accessory sales section, kindly let us two parties (both the seller and buyers) know. I understand that this forum has special rules for sales and compliance is important.

Last but not least, I appreciate the OP's efforts in the rework. Kindly keep us updated on your progress.

Tx a lot to you and to nine . Great job.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Thanks to nine as he was kind to send me the sample parts. I will let you guys get to the refined details as long as the parts arrive. Eagerly waiting and my camera is ready.

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
Sorry if I missed that but I don't think I saw an answer to the question about which movement this dial was designed for? Is it for miyotas or 2824/36? Thanks guys

BIONONE

28/4/17
XF produced their recent releases only for 28xx movements.

Reactions: Tobel

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
Sorry if I missed that but I don't think I saw an answer to the question about which movement this dial was designed for? Is it for miyotas or 2824/36? Thanks guys

miyotas don’t exist in XF V2.

Reactions: Tobel

fyang2

Looking Around
1/12/16
I am interested in buying this dial plus cyclop if you still have any spare ones:)

fyang2

Looking Around
1/12/16
Also I am wondering if there is any reputable modder in China who can help me install this and a prof crystal?