• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What's the Best AP out of the box Rep

Sxrxrnr

Horology Curious
18/6/18
Looking to get a AP would like some feedback please on best rep closest to Gen available. I understand it's not prefect any suggestions?

Thx

Darude

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/18
There’s no such thing called the best rep, even super rep has numerous of flaws when people know what to look for, so it depends how the wearer is able to accept those flaws.

Moreover, everyone’s definition of the best rep is different, therefore do some research in the forum and you will know which one is suitable for you.

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Looking to get a AP would like some feedback please on best rep closest to Gen available. I understand it's not prefect any suggestions?

Thx

This question sir is boring... if you do some reading you will find your answer! ;)

Dog breath

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/3/18
Last 2 comments were abserlootly no help to him
my opinion is the 44mm models V2 or a new model diver the biggest giveaway is the thickness but it’s hard to see
get one from JF factory newish release and it will be a great and accurate watch

Sxrxrnr

Horology Curious
18/6/18
Last 2 comments were abserlootly no help to him
my opinion is the 44mm models V2 or a new model diver the biggest giveaway is the thickness but it’s hard to see
get one from JF factory newish release and it will be a great and accurate watch

Thanks you

Dog breath

30/3/18
Yes but I think you will need gen dial and a custom bracket to hold the gen movement someone done it to a 44mm panda

Hakai

11/6/18
Get jf v7 diver with closed back if you more into the modern stuff

If you want the classic royal oak try the 15400 jf V3

if you order one look at the hour markers if they are crooked and the "Swiss Made" at the right position and assume the date wheel not to be perfect.
2/3 fleas to control for it's a really good rep.

Anyway would stick to the diver since the classic RO is a scretch magnet and not able to be worn as a daily watch.

If you not sure about QC. Wait and have a look in the sales section .there are 1-2 new of both of them every few days!

kebu

12/7/16
According to a rep watch dealer, he would only recommend a JF 15703. Low rate of returns or repair requests. Plus its closed back, which makes it very difficult to spot flaws.

Reactions: Sxrxrnr