• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 39mm Royal Oak AP

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
On Page 2 and 3 :D
Fantastic! I finally got it. Thank you.

Tigerdragon @Cristobal....did you also check out the white dial version of this, how does it compare? I know some white dials can look more gen like with their tapisserie pattern.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nuvolablue01

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/15
Where can I find Sead's email address? It's not shown on his RWI TD page.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I have the same one coming in from Sead too!! Can’t wait till it’s here!!

Does Sead have pics of it anywhere in his forum section? Or can you provide profile and backside pics? I'm REALLY considering this.

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
The one with the right motor has shitty quality and fatpandas version is better but have extreme quality issues at the moment there is a thread on rwg about it. They must fix a whole batch because bezels fall off from cases and stuff.

Edit:
[video]http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/136929-ap-15202-amazing-from-toro/[/video]

Found it. There a talking about the quality issues there with the Automatic versions.

And yes datewindow is wrong too on the Automatic versions and guys in my opinion it makes no sense to buy a automatic version when it has no second hand but thats only my opinion. And dont forget you pay double the price of the quartz one on my qcs pictures i see there is a new backcover which looks way more thinner than the old one.

Cool thanks, and agree the new updated quartz is nice, people rated the old quartz for case quality etc.

Sent from the RWI App

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
I have it ordered from sead i havent found any link yet just emailed him.

I would not purchase the Automatic miyota version there have very bad quality issues there is a thread over in rwg about it.

Edit: even in the intime pictures there is in piece of the 12 oclock hour missing xD

how thin is the quartz version mate?

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
there is one with automatic on it? any pics? I searched but couldn't find anything

yeah and it got the DW in the right position (even the font looks ok for a 130$ watch)

the only thing that bothers me are the bezel proportions... Even the markers and hands look better than on the 280$ miyota versions or other quartz models...

Reactions: reppin

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
cheers guys, just ordered one just off Tigerdragon qc pics. I went on the gen forums to compare and even though it clearly has flaws, it is more than good enough to wear as a beater. I have a JF 15400 for more serious quality when needed.

Reactions: krissyos

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
cheers guys, just ordered one just off Tigerdragon qc pics. I went on the gen forums to compare and even though it clearly has flaws, it is more than good enough to wear as a beater. I have a JF 15400 for more serious quality when needed.

most likely you will wear a 15202 way more than a 15400

I'm tempted but I wonder if only Sead can find those

Reactions: reppin

reppin

Renowned Member
27/5/12
i dont have it yet, i have a trackingnumber but no idea which company that is :D must wait for sead could be 1-2 weeks because triangle shipping.

you mention having the old one, any pics? I didn't even know the 15202 had reps because no one speaks about it or post about it much haha