• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Beginners guide.

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
Awesome post, very informative. Helped me a lot to arrive at the AP-Section due I'm new here. Well done and thanks for your time writing this. Cheers

Moldy780

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/8/16
I have seen some ROO's that have some messed up features such as the 8 not being cutoff by the chrono and other things like that? Do these come from different factories than where all of the dealers source them?

lethalspectre

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/5/16
I have seen some ROO's that have some messed up features such as the 8 not being cutoff by the chrono and other things like that? Do these come from different factories than where all of the dealers source them?

sorry to do this on someones thread but I love seeing that blue milgauss on your wrist.
Hope it gives you all the joy that you were looking for :)

Moldy780

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/8/16
It is an amazing watch! thanks so much, I posted a reply to your suit thread too. I love suits as much as i love watches :)

nicosuave4201

Known Member
17/10/14
can a normal swiss 7750 be swapped into an incorrect AP rep (w/sec@9)? Just direct replacement or mods required?

D

d4m.test

Nice read. Definitely something to think about. Price point now is much higher than when the article was written :(