Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Disassembling/Reassembling an AP ROO - Quick tutorial

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for a tutarial, how to remove/assemble the inner diving ring on a AP Diver - maybe the above mentioned post from archimedes contains this info, but i also cannot find this post.

Is there a tutorial on disassembling a AP Diver that goes a bit deeper?

Comment

How do i do to remove the tachy? Is it dificult? Or just remove the bezel and ”lift” the tachy away?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tompa View Post
        How do i do to remove the tachy? Is it dificult? Or just remove the bezel and ”lift” the tachy away?

You would have to go through all the steps in the original post, remove the screws then movement then tachy

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Are you sure? I have read that you dont need to remove movement.. just caseback, remove besel and then you are good to go. But Im not sure..

Comment

Originally posted by Tompa View Post
            Are you sure? I have read that you dont need to remove movement.. just caseback, remove besel and then you are good to go. But Im not sure..

Your right ... would not need to remove the movement.

But would need to unfasten the bezel screws from the back which is tricky

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Working...
            X