Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Disassembling/Reassembling an AP ROO - Quick tutorial

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated with pics in the first post.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
    RM#1:
    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

thanks for the steps, very useful

Comment

This is very helpful, I've been fighting with my safari for over an hour with a simple strap change

Comment

Originally posted by kjawor View Post
          This is very helpful, I've been fighting with my safari for over an hour with a simple strap change
          on a ROO changing strap is practically NEVER a simple task
          I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Originally posted by SuperLory View Post

on a ROO changing strap is practically NEVER a simple task
            I hear that. You would imagine that the brand at this level should have streamline and modern strap changing systems. But ROO is pretty damn hard

Comment

Hopefully this comes in handy at some point. Very nice work!

Comment

Thanks for the post, will come in handy when I’ve got the OEM parts. I’m looking at changing the dial on my v3 ROO with a genuine dial and wanted to see if anyone has tried this?

Comment

Originally posted by Pimms84 View Post
                  Thanks for the post, will come in handy when I’ve got the OEM parts. I’m looking at changing the dial on my v3 ROO with a genuine dial and wanted to see if anyone has tried this?
                  Use the search function. It's not as easy as you think here.

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                  RM#1:
                  I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Thanks, I’m a bit new to this although had several watches now. I’ve searched high and low for someone who has put a OEM dial in the latest v2 watches.

Comment

Thanks, I’m a bit new to this although had several watches now. I’ve searched high and low for someone who has put a OEM dial in the latest v2 watches.
                      Doesn't seem like you have.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Well I’ve searched in the places I thought it’d be in you strangely obnoxious chap.

Comment

Well I’ve searched in the places I thought it’d be in you strangely obnoxious chap.
                          You didn't have the pleasure of getting to me yet. And believe me, you don't want to. Now fuck off, do your homework and watch how you speak to staff or you'll be out the door quicker than you may think.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

You’re one strange dude, you could of simply said ‘go here, or there’. Even ignored the message if you wanted. Whilst I ‘fuck off’ you have a nice life you cunt...sorry....staff.

Comment

You’re one strange dude, you could of simply said ‘go here, or there’. Even ignored the message if you wanted. Whilst I ‘fuck off’ you have a nice life you cunt...sorry....staff.
                              Don’t worry about that. I’ll make sure I will.

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

The ap sec at 12 has a great construction, I said it before andwill say it again! Who says china make lousy stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X