Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on new 15500 bracelet or other options

Hi

I recently bought a ZF AP 15500 from a TD and was wondering whether there are known issues with the bracelet as it promptly fell apart see attached photo.

The TD has been working to send a new one but I understand that’s not easy at the moment with what’s happening with factories and just been sent something to replace it, that isn’t a compatible bracelet or for a 15500

You can see from the photo I also have a 15400 on a rubber b strap because the 15400 clasp broke I’ve had that ages

My question is, is it easier to find a 15400 clasp or a new ZF 15500 bracelet ?

I could move the rubberb strap on to the 15500 and focus on fixing the other one

Advice from more Knowledgeable members appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by merlinp6619 View Post
    Hi

I recently bought a ZF AP 15500 from a TD and was wondering whether there are known issues with the bracelet as it promptly fell apart see attached photo.

The TD has been working to send a new one but I understand that’s not easy at the moment with what’s happening with factories and just been sent something to replace it, that isn’t a compatible bracelet or for a 15500

You can see from the photo I also have a 15400 on a rubber b strap because the 15400 clasp broke I’ve had that ages

My question is, is it easier to find a 15400 clasp or a new ZF 15500 bracelet ?

I could move the rubberb strap on to the 15500 and focus on fixing the other one

Advice from more Knowledgeable members appreciated

Thanks

I’m not a “knowledgeable member” but what I can see is that the 15500 is defective and your TD should replace it. There should be no visible pin holes in the first links. This defect alone should suffice for a replacement from the TD. The bracelet came apart because the pin dislodged from the first link and this should have been a fixed pin which is hammered into the link and sanded down to blend with the surface.

So get a 15500 bracelet replacement from your TD. It’s a manufacturing defect.

Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Thanks TD isn’t the most communicative but has sent replacement but wrong part doesn’t fit will keep on trying

Appreciate your time responding

Comment

Originally posted by merlinp6619 View Post
        Thanks TD isn’t the most communicative but has sent replacement but wrong part doesn’t fit will keep on trying

Appreciate your time responding

Who is your TD? I can maybe drop him a word.

Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday.

Comment

Thanks for the offer, your explanation has already been really helpful, I might take you up on it if I don’t get over the line directly but to be fair to him he’s already sent a bracelet just the wrong one, thanks again

Comment

It seems like you were sent a 15202 bracelet instead of 15500..

Comment

Working...
            X