• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen or rep?

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
Hi,

I hope you guys don‘t bite my head of because of this post. The pics are from an AP forum, and a lot of fakes are posted, I just want to call them out. Those two watches looks a bit "fake" in my opinion, am I right?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The second pic is quite unclear but from the pics both look gen to me. The rose gold Byblos needs a clearer pic to be certain.

Reactions: Allure

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I just want to call them out
How pathetic of you. At least build up some sort of knowledge over what you are 'calling out' before going on wild speculations like this. Makes you look even more sad than you seem to already be.

am I right?
No, you're as wrong as can be. Both are perfectly fine and genuine.

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
How pathetic of you. At least build up some sort of knowledge over what you are 'calling out' before going on wild speculations like this. Makes you look even more sad than you seem to already be.

No, you're as wrong as can be. Both are perfectly fine and genuine.

Because lately this particular FB has been swamped with reps. and the pictures wasn't good enough for me to see if they are rep or gen. One of those two members posted a rep a few weeks ago. I hope that answered your question.

FYI, what's more pathetic, asking a question or spend all you free time in this forum? Also, WTF do you know about me being sad or not?

Reactions: Garuda

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
I guess seeing others post reps in gen forums created a strong sense of injustice in OP. How dare they! :legend:

I always liked you and respected you knowledge, but this comment? Seriously? You're not the only one here with a bunch of gens, but not everyone gets off showing them off all the time.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
FYI, what's more pathetic, asking a question or spend all you free time in this forum? Also, WTF do you know about me being sad or not?
I'll go with option C, the try hard trying to call out people on facebook groups without even having a single clue what he's looking at so he has to ask others before he embarrasses himself on facebook. Here you are just a username and a now known wannabe watch buster, on facebook people can see what stupidity looks like unless you're one of these 'no picture' profiles because you're too beautiful to show yourself to the world. I'm sure you know that type of people. :lol:

I'll not even reply to the second part of your reply, you do not want to hear it but let me say one word, double standards. Need some tissues? I heard there was someone selling them recently... Probably best bet to get is on facebook for you. Ask some of your comrades there.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I always liked you and respected you knowledge, but this comment? Seriously? You're not the only one here with a bunch of gens, but not everyone gets off showing them off all the time.

Oh relax, topic is long over for me. Besides, what do you know its get off time again. Have fun! :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure