• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First Order and First watches

Joncjm21

Known Member
1/1/19
I first contacted Tony about getting an arf Hulk and a vsf Panerai 441. He was great with answering all of my questions. He sent quality control pictures and a tracking number. It took 7 days for the two watches to arrive which is great. They were packaged well and arrived safe. I am very happy with my purchase and the watches look fantastic.

Thanks!

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: taggiascoz

Revolve

Looking Around
17/1/19
Would you mind posting a picture of the Panerai? I´m looking to buy something similar

Joncjm21

Known Member
1/1/19
I ordered a Daytona from Tony on January 4 and paid via WU on that day. I finally received a tracking number on January 19. As I look at the tracking number, it shows that it hasn’t arrived in the US. Does it typically take a month to get a watch from a TD?

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Acaicia

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
5/3/19
I ordered a Daytona from Tony on January 4 and paid via WU on that day. I finally received a tracking number on January 19. As I look at the tracking number, it shows that it hasn’t arrived in the US. Does it typically take a month to get a watch from a TD?

Sent from my iPad using RWI

The tracking information is usually a bit odd. It'll say the package is still being sorted in China when it's really on its way to the US