• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Took the plunge

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
So after much ooooing and aaaaaaaahhhing I decided on a Hublot Unico BB skeleton in rose gold AND a Noob sea dweller deep sea. I mean in for a penny in for a pound right??? I know I have seen horror stories on some of the RG reps but they are so damn pretty. Tony has been great so far, very helpful, good response times on mails all round professional start to the transaction.so now I wait.... This is where everyone reassures me about my life choices up to this point!!

Reactions: deesingh1

deesingh1

Looking Around
15/7/18
I’m about to pull the same trigger as you, however I’m more so set on getting a EWF DayDate 40mm silver dial. This is also going to be my first replica and don’t want to get screwed so kinda iffy.

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
I should be getting the Qc pics tomorrow or so and will let you know. As I said so far great service from Tony and the team.

Fjo

Horology Curious
16/7/18
Keep up posted on the progress of your order brother if you don't mind. Dying to take the plunge but still a bit contemplating coz I only do online purchase thru PayPal for safety reasons. All the best brother

Reactions: Alanpoppa

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Got both pieces today.... 4 day delivery from China so not bad. Both look great, been wearing them both on and off all day. Couldnt be happier, the Hublot is beautifully finished and bit bling but I knew dat getting a RG/RG model so will only get out on special occasions. The Rolex is great looks perfect (to my untrained eye) and is going to make a fantastic daily driver. Definitely going to get another few watches off Tony. Couldnt have went smoither. Will post some wrist shots when I get a chance

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Here are some proof pics will post some better quality one later these are just can't couple of quick snaps. Both watches look and wear awesome.

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Https//ibb.co/jT9eJo
https//ibb.co/k1P1W8
cntjjT

https://ibb.co/d1sYdo

Alanpoppa

Horology Curious
4/7/18
Wow , that's an ugly reply... If anyone wants to tell me how I can do that properly I'd be more than happy to listen ????