Looking to buy Lange 1 Timezone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to buy Lange 1 Timezone

Does anyone have any recommendations on TD i can get a Lange 1 Timezone from? Everywhere I've looked I've only been able to find other models but note the Lange 1 Timezone...

Thanks!

I don't know if a good rep exists, if at all. I would wait until the summer if you can for the Lange 1 'super rep' that is supposedly being worked on.

Comment

Lange 1 'super rep' that is supposedly being worked on? Do you have any more info on it?
      I am keen to buy one once it's available.

Comment

Make that the 2 of us... what's the super rep?

Comment

Puretime (Angus) said that SF Factory is working on this Lange 1:

This is the Lange 1 SF is working on

This is also what he said regarding it:

"LOL it is easy to to get the font correct, it is more difficult to make the Big Date working"
          Regarding getting the dial right: "It will "
          And he supposedly told the factory to not put a "0" on the tens date wheel so the date will display " 1" instead of "01"

Expected release this summer

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308, post: 3327868, member: 0
            Puretime (Angus) said that SF Factory is working on this Lange 1:

This is also what he said regarding it:

"LOL it is easy to to get the font correct, it is more difficult to make the Big Date working"
            Regarding getting the dial right: "It will "
            And he supposedly told the factory to not put a "0" on the tens date wheel so the date will display " 1" instead of "01"

Expected release this summer
            hope not become a small date window and the font cool, I would 100% buy it.

Comment

If true I'm in on it also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they do it properly, I'm 100% on it, and I know I won't be the only one. Don't drop the puck, factories!

Comment

I've always been a ALS and mainly G.O. fan but have never come across any reps from either maker that look even remotely close due to the big date.

In fact, I've heard the big date is hard to replicate for other gen manuf so super curious how the zf one will turn out. I don't have high hopes...

My gen G.O. panolunar XL is one of my all time fav watches. The way the date clicks from 19>20 is beautiful.

Comment

I love this watch. Please make a working rep
                    Pictures hosted by http://www.pixelsbin.com/ since photobucket crapped out. Great alternative for those looking.

I use the same name for repgeek.com, rwg.bz, rwg.cc, and horologyboard.com

Comment

Yes!! I hope this is happening [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] [emoji322][emoji323][emoji322] [emoji91][emoji91]B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

yep that's definitely on my list as well! let's hope it gets well repped
                        No reps yet

Comment

That's not the version that they will be replicating.

This is the correct version: http://www.ablogtowatch.com/a-lange-...aymatic-watch/

Comment

I Hope they make a good rosegold Version, i Want to buy the watch. But i Hope one day the make this...

I think a lot of People Pay good for this

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

I Hope they make a good rosegold Version, i Want to buy the watch. But i Hope one day the make this...

I think a lot of People Pay good for this

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Comment

Working...
                              X