Review of 1815 Tourbillon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

majwilliams0308 true that. I dont quite get it
    its like they dont wanna put the effort in to the ALS reps.
    The tourbillon of the IWC 5463 and the Portuguese Mystere, and also the 14 day power reserve vacheron constantin tourbillon are decorated to perfectly look like the gen. It could've been done with this ALS rep too by making the sabre different, fixing it with silver instead of blue screws and putting a seconds hand on top. Instead they just used the seagull without touching it at all.
    Collection: A.Lange & Söhne 1815 Tourbillon - Breguet Tradition 7057 - IWC Portuguese Tourbillon (for sale) - Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum Unicef Ltd. Ed. - Patek 5070P Saatchi London Ltd. Edi. - Patek 5205G - Patek 5227G - Patek 5296R - Patek Pilot 5524G - Patek 6102R Celestial Moon Age - Rolex Hulk - VC Traditionnelle Small Seconds - VC Chronometre Royal 1907 - Incoming: Patek 5975R Multiscale Chrono

Comment

This is my baby on a stunning strap too. So difficult getting the gorgeous rose gold right with a photo.

Regards,

triker.
      [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WANTED NOW
      A nice quality Tourbillon. If you can help, please PM me.
      [/COLOR]

Was dealing reps in Baghdad, when most were still in Dad's bag!

Comment

triker really nice wristey. Great strap. Stylish combi. May I ask what strap it is and who you bought it from? Thanks mate.
        Collection: A.Lange & Söhne 1815 Tourbillon - Breguet Tradition 7057 - IWC Portuguese Tourbillon (for sale) - Montblanc Heritage Spirit Orbis Terrarum Unicef Ltd. Ed. - Patek 5070P Saatchi London Ltd. Edi. - Patek 5205G - Patek 5227G - Patek 5296R - Patek Pilot 5524G - Patek 6102R Celestial Moon Age - Rolex Hulk - VC Traditionnelle Small Seconds - VC Chronometre Royal 1907 - Incoming: Patek 5975R Multiscale Chrono

Comment

jm_brc_7057
          Hi,
          yes the strap suits the watch superbly, gets nothing but truly admiring questions and never been asked the age old rep questions.
          The strap is an Orlof make - it is soft, subtle and gorgeous to look at and the colours are stunning.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards

triker.
          [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]WANTED NOW
          A nice quality Tourbillon. If you can help, please PM me.
          [/COLOR]

Was dealing reps in Baghdad, when most were still in Dad's bag!

Comment

Originally posted by triker View Post
            jm_brc_7057
            Hi,
            yes the strap suits the watch superbly, gets nothing but truly admiring questions and never been asked the age old rep questions.
            The strap is an Orlof make - it is soft, subtle and gorgeous to look at and the colours are stunning.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards

triker.
            Thanks mate. I've sent him an e-mail.

Comment

Originally posted by triker View Post
              This is my baby on a stunning strap too. So difficult getting the gorgeous rose gold right with a photo.

Regards,

triker.
              I really miss that one.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
              https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Comment

Working...
              X