• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What A Lange & Sohne are you wearing today?

semperfi55

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/18
UK
May I know is the date, month and moon phase functions are working real function?

Date and day works and is adjustable.
The “month” ring is stationary.
The “moon phase” is just a regular day/night indicator.

It’s a gate cheapie, there are no good reps of this.

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
6032i.jpg

Would you be able to share the link for this? I realize it’s from the gate but I’ve been interested in a rep for a long while and don’t think there are any high quality.

Sent from the RWI App

Norinab

Horology Curious
16/6/19
Bought years ago a Moonphase 1, was really satisfied about the finishing, paid 150€ for it... No regrets, but now its time to let it go, to buy more "professionnal" watch, like a milgauss or something.

Reactions: JLFast

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
It's a shame that there's not enough interest for them to make newer ones. Oh well, DH gate it is then.

caprioles9000

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/17
My new arrival today, lovely watch

JltX5.jpg

I was hoping, and it seems I was right, that it is in fact a proper moonphase and not a day/night indicator. Very happy indeed!

Thats awesome can you share which td you got it from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ruben Bleijlevens

Known Member
10/2/17
My new arrival today, lovely watch

JltX5.jpg

I was hoping, and it seems I was right, that it is in fact a proper moonphase and not a day/night indicator. Very happy indeed!
Looks verry nice. Is it a fantasy model?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G988B met Tapatalk

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
Yes a fantasy model, but one I really like.

Which TD carry this? I have recently came to adore the Datograph but it is probably something I will never be able to justify buying in gen... Any chance you can post a pic of the case back/movement?