• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some Datograph love

markusff

Horology Curious
10/10/16
An essential addition to any tasteful collection. I have the rose gold version. Nice photos! [emoji106]
I am about to buy the rg as well it's beautiful!
Have you had any issues with the gold plating scratching off? This is my only worry, otherwise I will pull the trigger!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
I am about to buy the rg as well it's beautiful!
Have you had any issues with the gold plating scratching off? This is my only worry, otherwise I will pull the trigger!

No issues. Still looks as good as the day I first got it. Mind you, it's on a very long rotation. Worn like only 4 times a year. The rose gold plating holds up well but you can't/shouldn't try to buff any scratch that develops. For that reason, the SS version may be better suited for more frequent wear.
6ae2c377fc96bed3d3cf571f10019bdb.jpg

markusff

Horology Curious
10/10/16
No issues. Still looks as good as the day I first got it. Mind you, it's on a very long rotation. Worn like only 4 times a year. The rose gold plating holds up well but you can't/shouldn't try to buff any scratch that develops. For that reason, the SS version may be better suited for more frequent wear.
6ae2c377fc96bed3d3cf571f10019bdb.jpg
Wow that does look awesome!
I might still go with the gold and accept any scratches as part of the risk for such a beautiful watch.
Thanks for the advice tho!

Reactions: Asghar