• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex do you MOST dislike?

Me10_UK

Known Member
31/1/24
land of the brave
I have a dislike for Roman Numerals on a watch, so I love the Day Date, but get so annoyed and dissapointed when I see one with Romans on it.
The White/ Blue YM is also a bit too shouty and bling for my taste, that's my opinion.

Remember, opinions's are like a55 holes, everyone has one ...

rolexianer

Known Member
3/12/23
Germany
Not sure why so many dont like the YM. You might not like the SS version with blue or grey dial or the YM II but the RG YM is a dream watch on Oysterflex, my wife and me love it since day 1!

We've bought them about 8 years ago and whenever I change to any other watch I regret and change back after 1 or 2 days.

Back to topic, for me its the WD Explorer. This watch looks like just taken out of a chewing gum machine:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
I would like to reply to this thread with a new released Rep of a watch i did not know !

It is a DLC Milgauss with Tourbillon !!

This is ....HORRIBLE !! :eek:

IT is a REAL watch , altough a modified Rolex , and not made by Rolex itself...here is a photo of the Gen

Rolex-Tourbillon-Milgauss-modified-Label-Noir-4.jpg

The first Rolex Tourbillon...and hopefully THE LAST !! :ROFLMAO:

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
I would like to reply to this thread with a new released Rep of a watch i did not know !

IT is a REAL watch , altough a modified Rolex , and not made by Rolex itself...here is a photo of the Gen

The Roubollex

• Haha
Reactions: Horace_Derwent

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK

This is so wild, it just doesn't work. Lazy almost

Slugger

Absent Minded Professor
Supporter
Certified
17/9/20
CONUS
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. My best friends are Rottweilers and they don’t like diamond watches either.

Zeta7

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/11/23
The left hand submariner and the quartz