• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex do you MOST dislike?

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
Mine would have to be the Yachtmaster's, or a Kermit. I think they're just both super gaudy & all around ugly!!!

What about y'all?

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Insulted at the Kermit/Cermit. But, green is not for everyone.

I think I dislike the Yachtmaster II the most. I also dislike the Tiffany OP's.

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
yachtmaster2 and skydweller, kinda can't befriend them (but to each his own)

Reactions: Labedudel

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
YM
James Cameron DSSD
Anything with fluted bezel
Anything with jubilee bracelet

Reactions: rolexianer

SatchBlue

Horology Curious
30/6/11
US
I fuckin hate the one that everyone else seems to love: DAYTONA
Agree brother. I just don't get the design. Three distracting circles looking back at you. Though it seems to be a popular design even with Citizen. So distracting. I recently learnt that to you have a to be a frequent Rolex buyer to be invited by your AD to buy a Daytona because they always seem to be in short supply. Some evil sales strategy. And at least a couple of versions were selling for $50k+. I thought they were $15k-ish range. Jeez!

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Ehehehe.....i opened the thred and i did already knew that the YachtMaster II was in pole position :)

Too bad, because it's movement is really something, with that countdown feature

Ok, its look is hideous :)

2nd place for the SkyDweller....again, excellent caliber....but i really don't like that dial:

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Any mid tier Rapper :D

Jokes apart, look at the 'evolution ' of AP, PP and Rolex buyers...A LOT of them are into these 'iced' or 'horrible ' (IMHO) kind of style...
Have to agree with you on this - The majority of the pieces can take some getting used to, or perhaps aren't to my immediate tastes. But when you start "ice" packing these watches with diamonds and jewels I'm put right off.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Have to agree with you on this - The majority of the pieces can take some getting used to, or perhaps aren't to my immediate tastes. But when you start "ice" packing these tches with diamonds and jewels I'm put right off.
Also because originally the Diamonds and such were reserved to really high endwatches.

I mean, they were ELEGANT and the exact opposite of the 'in the face' look .

Reactions: Dave2302