• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

WalkOnTheMoon

Horology Curious
9/6/19
Good evening everyone, I'm not new to the site but I have never purchased a replica. I am in the EU, I would like to buy an Omega SEAMASTERPLANET OCEAN 600M43.5 MM, STEEL ON STEEL (with partially orange dial). I read in the reviews that the replica sold by ORF is an excellent product, but I don't know who it is or where to find it. what do you think of ORF? where can I find them? Thank you

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Good evening everyone, I'm not new to the site but I have never purchased a replica. I am in the EU, I would like to buy an Omega SEAMASTERPLANET OCEAN 600M43.5 MM, STEEL ON STEEL (with partially orange dial). I read in the reviews that the replica sold by ORF is an excellent product, but I don't know who it is or where to find it. what do you think of ORF? where can I find them? Thank you

This is the Trusted Dealer section. I would advise reading some reviews of the various TDs and choosing who you are most comfortable with. Then just send them a photo of what you want and they will tell you if it is available. I have had two ORFs and I thought they were decent quality. I am no expert on that factory though.