• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The CNY holiday is over,I back to work from today!Extend the Chinese New Year discount!!!

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Same usually but she has 8% off at the moment for the month of Feb

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Friends,

I am sorry for let my customers worried,after I posted this thread,I was going to begin reply all emails from then indeed,I want to back to work from then too,but my family decide to let my daughter change a new kindergarten,all kindergartens will open on Feb 6th,
so I have to finish this thing before 6th,I took her to a few of kindergartens which near my house in recent days,finally,I solved it yesterday,

so I can back to work formally from today,from now,please don't worry,you can get my reply in recent 2 days of this weekend for sure,
just real sorry for these inconvenience,I am one person work,so hope you can understand too.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy,
I am looking for an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600m 43,5mm.
Shipment would need to be to Germany.
Anything you can help me with?
Thanks and best wishes
Wecker
Oh,friend,replied you just now,you can check and reply me via email,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Welcome back, happy lunar new year to you. I've sent you an email for a
Tudor - Heritage Black Bay Fifty Eight 39mm SS/SS Blk ZF V2 A2824
Thanks
Oh,friend,replied you just now,you can check and reply me via email,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: Nickyan

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Lucy

Please can you update me with the detailed and correct tracking info for my 2 watches. DJ 36mm Blue Stick and Panda Daytona.
Thanks
David
Oh,my friend,real real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
it's just because of the last weeks are the CNY holiday,so I can't work well in that period of time,so I didn't reply you in time,
if not the holiday,I should had replied you at once already when I saw your emails,

at before,I was going to stay in GuangZhou for the CNY holiday,so I thought I can reply emails still when I have time in the holiday,
but later,I back to my hometown for the CNY holiday still,so can't reply emails later,CNY holiday is the most important holiday in China,
everyday,I stayed with my family,didn't work,and there is no internet in my hometown,so hope you can understand,
I back to work from now,so I can reply you in time again like before from now,

firstly,please don't worry about your order,you can get the watches for sure,
I had send your watches out already,they are on the shipping way now still,
for the tracking number,you can track it on 17track site,it's send via a kind of USPS,
I mean this one below,

in fact,I had explained to my customers about the package to USA many times in RWI already,so ok,write it again below,
if my other customers see it,maybe can help them about it,

about shipping to USA:
my post man only send packages for me via the most safe shipping method,safe is the most important thing to me always,
in recent years,he always send packages to USA via USPS,in recent 3 years,I never have one package seized or lost so far,
so it's real very safe,usually,shipping takes about 15~18 days to arrive after send it out,but sometime,caused by the holiday or other special situations,shipping will be more slower indeed,like last time,the packages which I send out on Dec of 2022,caused by the Chirstmas,
all packages took about 30~40 days to arrive,but all of them arrived safely finally,none of them lost or seized,
this time,before the CNY holiday,I had send about 30 packages to USA in those days,one of them is your pacakge,
now,the situations of all them are the same,after tracked them,all displayed the same informations,
I think it's caused by the CNY holiday,so all of them in this batch will slower than usual indeed,but will arrived safely finally,

I'm just using this information as an example,
I mean the package to USA,for many customers,if they tried to track their packages,they will find these information from 17track site,

"JAMAICA, NY 11430, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
WOODRIDGE, IL 60517, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
JAMAICA, NY 11430, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 7:29 am on January 19, 2023 in JAMAICA, NY 11430. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date"

to be honest,I don't know the detailed steps or methods which my post man send packages for me,
to me,I just need give the packages to him,give the shipping information to him,then he will do all the rest work for me,
all these work he did just want the package can pass the customs safely,

so for these tracking information in red color,they are not correct,please don't care about them,don't trust them,just ignore it,then it's ok,

maybe they are the methods which my post man can let the packages pass the customs safely,

so I met many customers told me I am cheating them,the package was send from JAMAICA,not China,or the package was in JAMAICA,etc,
in fact,I am in GuangZhou of China,all packages were send out from GuangZhou of China,so please don't worry about it,

you just need wait,after the package real arrive USA,then the tracking information will update again online,
from then,all the rest tracking information will be correct,after the package real arrive USA,then you can get it soon,maybe within 3~6 days,

so now,seems this batch of all packages haven't arrived USA yet,but I think will be soon,so don't worry,please wait some days more,
friend,you can get them safely for sure,

hehe,friend,my customers all know I can give them the best QC and test,but I am slower a little than other dealers,for I am one person work,
but this time,I picked very good ones for you,and finish all work and send them out for you within 2 weeks,already very fast to me,
just the CNY holiday made the shipping slower than usual,so I real hope you can get them soon,I think you will like them after real get them,

for my other customers from USA,if you had got the tracking number from me before the CNY holiday too,
if you see this message also,please don't worry,you can get your watches soon too,if you need any help,please send me an email about it,
I can reply you in time again from now.

Regards
Lucy

dkchips

Horology Curious
31/12/22
Wisconsin
Oh,my friend,real real sorry for reply you late to let you worried,
it's just because of the last weeks are the CNY holiday,so I can't work well in that period of time,so I didn't reply you in time,
if not the holiday,I should had replied you at once already when I saw your emails,

at before,I was going to stay in GuangZhou for the CNY holiday,so I thought I can reply emails still when I have time in the holiday,
but later,I back to my hometown for the CNY holiday still,so can't reply emails later,CNY holiday is the most important holiday in China,
everyday,I stayed with my family,didn't work,and there is no internet in my hometown,so hope you can understand,
I back to work from now,so I can reply you in time again like before from now,

firstly,please don't worry about your order,you can get the watches for sure,
I had send your watches out already,they are on the shipping way now still,
for the tracking number,you can track it on 17track site,it's send via a kind of USPS,
I mean this one below,

in fact,I had explained to my customers about the package to USA many times in RWI already,so ok,write it again below,
if my other customers see it,maybe can help them about it,

about shipping to USA:
my post man only send packages for me via the most safe shipping method,safe is the most important thing to me always,
in recent years,he always send packages to USA via USPS,in recent 3 years,I never have one package seized or lost so far,
so it's real very safe,usually,shipping takes about 15~18 days to arrive after send it out,but sometime,caused by the holiday or other special situations,shipping will be more slower indeed,like last time,the packages which I send out on Dec of 2022,caused by the Chirstmas,
all packages took about 30~40 days to arrive,but all of them arrived safely finally,none of them lost or seized,
this time,before the CNY holiday,I had send about 30 packages to USA in those days,one of them is your pacakge,
now,the situations of all them are the same,after tracked them,all displayed the same informations,
I think it's caused by the CNY holiday,so all of them in this batch will slower than usual indeed,but will arrived safely finally,

I'm just using this information as an example,
I mean the package to USA,for many customers,if they tried to track their packages,they will find these information from 17track site,

"JAMAICA, NY 11430, Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
WOODRIDGE, IL 60517, Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
JAMAICA, NY 11430, Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item -> Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 7:29 am on January 19, 2023 in JAMAICA, NY 11430. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date"

to be honest,I don't know the detailed steps or methods which my post man send packages for me,
to me,I just need give the packages to him,give the shipping information to him,then he will do all the rest work for me,
all these work he did just want the package can pass the customs safely,

so for these tracking information in red color,they are not correct,please don't care about them,don't trust them,just ignore it,then it's ok,

maybe they are the methods which my post man can let the packages pass the customs safely,

so I met many customers told me I am cheating them,the package was send from JAMAICA,not China,or the package was in JAMAICA,etc,
in fact,I am in GuangZhou of China,all packages were send out from GuangZhou of China,so please don't worry about it,

you just need wait,after the package real arrive USA,then the tracking information will update again online,
from then,all the rest tracking information will be correct,after the package real arrive USA,then you can get it soon,maybe within 3~6 days,

so now,seems this batch of all packages haven't arrived USA yet,but I think will be soon,so don't worry,please wait some days more,
friend,you can get them safely for sure,

hehe,friend,my customers all know I can give them the best QC and test,but I am slower a little than other dealers,for I am one person work,
but this time,I picked very good ones for you,and finish all work and send them out for you within 2 weeks,already very fast to me,
just the CNY holiday made the shipping slower than usual,so I real hope you can get them soon,I think you will like them after real get them,

for my other customers from USA,if you had got the tracking number from me before the CNY holiday too,
if you see this message also,please don't worry,you can get your watches soon too,if you need any help,please send me an email about it,
I can reply you in time again from now.

Regards
Lucy
Thanks Lucy and to the experienced people on this site that gave me some comfort and insight.
I'm new to this site and this was my 1st order from any Trusted Dealer and I couldn't figure our the 26 number tracking string. So moving forward I appreciate Lucy and being part of this community and now that I know the micro details of the shipment my trust is solid.

Regards
David

Reactions: P..DR..D

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I'm new to this site and this was my 1st order from any Trusted Dealer..
1st of many Sir ;)

Congrats on popping your cherry & am sure when they arrive you'll love them :)

Desmond20052000

21/3/17
Hello Lucy, you said you'll send me the 5726 a while back, I haven't heard anything back, has the watch been shipped?

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello Lucy, you said you'll send me the 5726 a while back, I haven't heard anything back, has the watch been shipped?
Oh,friend,yes,I had gave your package to my post man a week ago already,
just caused by the March 15th(the World Consumer Rights Day),so the market have many raids recently,
so my post man closed his office for a week recently,he told me he can send the package out for me after March 15th,
today is March 16th,I think he can send it out for us today,
I have about 10 pacakges which I finished QC and test already and gave him a week ago,one is yours,I think all of them can be send out tonight,

so friend,I will give you the tracking number tonight after I get it from my post man.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: Desmond20052000

clk168

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/11/21
Hello Lucy, still waiting for news on the AP and Rolex. Thank you.

Scuba-D

Looking Around
9/2/23
df
Hi Lucy,

I'm still waiting for a response to my request after 1 week. He doesn't answer my emails.

Why?

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hello Lucy, still waiting for news on the AP and Rolex. Thank you.
Oh,my friend,caused by the March 15th,I can't work well on last week,
please resend me a new email today,I will check and reply you at once today,thank you,

the situation of the market turned better from this Monday already,all factories back to normal already too,
so I can reply you in time again from this week,sorry for it.

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: clk168

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy,

I'm still waiting for a response to my request after 1 week. He doesn't answer my emails.

Why?
Oh,my friend,caused by the March 15th,I can't work well on last week,
please resend me a new email today,I will check and reply you at once today,thank you,

the situation of the market turned better from this Monday already,all factories back to normal already too,
so I can reply you in time again from this week,sorry for it.

Regards
Lucy

Alexjiu

Horology Curious
19/12/22
Spain
I have just received my first two watches from Lucy! ;-)

They look super nice and I will definetly buy another one once I save some money.