• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Still waiting for CF GMT Batman

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
I just love this kind of ignorance.
Just ignore the idiot as they have shown they want to change how things work even though nothing is broke. The members here have already given him to much attention that he obviously craves. If the whole forum ignores him then we will never have to hear from him again unless he makes another thread to cry about something else.

I feel sorry for Jtime and whomever is dealing with with him as they have their hands full.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Just ignore the idiot as they have shown they want to change how things work even though nothing is broke. The members here have already given him to much attention that he obviously craves. If the whole forum ignores him then we will never have to hear from him again unless he makes another thread to cry about something else.

I feel sorry for Jtime and whomever is dealing with with him as they have their hands full.
Agree, babysitting time is over.

Reactions: asusundevils1971

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Really? So I won! Yessss!
Living Growing Up GIF by NETFLIX

zcali

Horology Curious
8/4/24
United States
I'm new here. I found this place because I have a genuine curiosity and interest in this "underground" subculture of horology. Let's face it... watches are an obsolete technology, but nonetheless, they remain a marvel of man's ingenuity. I have to imagine that that is what has led you to this site as well. If I'm right, then my guy... you have to chill. This is not reddit. All you've managed to accomplish today, besides embarrass yourself, is make it a little bit harder for the next guy by feeding into the stereotype of the ignorant newbie that all are warned about when arriving here. Not every comment needs a response. And when you throw an insult out about a person that "road" the short bus, it is clear to all that you are projecting. It's '"rode' a short bus". "road" is the thing that the tires on your bus made contact with. Anyway, hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Reactions: fnfalguy and Jossé

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
I'm new here. I found this place because I have a genuine curiosity and interest in this "underground" subculture of horology. Let's face it... watches are an obsolete technology, but nonetheless, they remain a marvel of man's ingenuity. I have to imagine that that is what has led you to this site as well. If I'm right, then my guy... you have to chill. This is not reddit. All you've managed to accomplish today, besides embarrass yourself, is make it a little bit harder for the next guy by feeding into the stereotype of the ignorant newbie that all are warned about when arriving here. Not every comment needs a response. And when you throw an insult out about a person that "road" the short bus, it is clear to all that you are projecting. It's '"rode' a short bus". "road" is the thing that the tires on your bus made contact with. Anyway, hope you have a better day tomorrow.
I do have a genuine interest in horology. I already own several Gen but this is my first Rep. I also dabble in several other hobbies and find that most who are experienced welcome newcomers with open arms. Those experienced members are often eager to impart their knowledge and assistance. I know there are folks in this hobby who are the same way. Unfortunately we have a few “Keyboard Cowboys” whose sole interest is to hassle anyone who expresses an interest and has a question. Fortunately it’s just a few and today they all wanted to teach the new guy a lesson. Rather than be helpful and informative the few wanted to act stupid. I’m not bothered by them. Thankfully their numbers are few. I’ve seen posts where they attack other newcomers in the same manner. Many just go silent after being berated. That’s just not me. I do apologize for my grammatical error road vs rode…..spell autocorrect can be the devil! In the end I’ll get my Rep and I’ll be ok…..and I guess they’ll still be a-holes🤷🏽

Winni1611

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
15/10/22
Germany
I think these reactions are not to blame someone. It's just because you find these threads over and over again, always complaining about the timeline and always from New members and you can get tired about this. We are all used to fast delivery and communikation when we buy something, but this is not how this game works. When I bought my first rep I ordered, payed and then forgot about it. QC came, I GL and then again forgot about the process. At least the watch arrived with no Problem and I have prevented me from loosing nerves.

Last edited:

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
It's a pattern that repeats itself over and over again. A newcomer complains and hopes to be consoled and patted on the back. When this doesn't happen, the passive aggressive reaction is triggered. Then the projection onto other members of problems that in reality are only his. A few desperate attempts at sarcasm, finally OP generally disappears. It should be studied and included in the manual of mental disorders.