• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Still waiting for CF GMT Batman

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
First Rep purchase! Ordered a CF Rolex GMT Batman. Asked if the watch was in stock prior to purchase. I was told “Yes” Payment confirmed on April 14th. After payment was received I was advised the watch had an issue with the bezel and a new watch would be sourced from the factory. Lana has been responsive to emails but we are approaching 30 days and still no QC pictures. I have a few more reps that I want to purchase but this experience with JTime may lead me to try another TD.

Jossé

Renowned Member
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Have you followed what has been happening in China lately? If you had done that, you would have understood that this is not a TD problem.

Reactions: TESLA760 and Reaps

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
I actually asked if what’s happening in China was impacting this delay. I was told it is not sooo…

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Reaps

-
25/9/22
1) Right now it's Golden Week/Labor Holiday. Majority of stuff is closed for a week.

2) There have been heavy raids (per usual) in the rep industry. While this doesn't mean the factory is shut down, imagine trying to do ANYTHING while under scrutiny with police wandering around. Shit is going to be slower without a doubt.

3) The GMT series from Clean is without a doubt THE most in demand watch right now. Stock and supply is slow. Members have waited 2-3 months.

4) The only dealer who can MAYBE source it faster is CTime, who has a great connection with Clean. But for most of the time switching dealers won't make your watch get here faster.

5) Patience is king in the rep game.

6) Personal note, having your first 3 posts on the forum just complaining about having to wait is a bad look and low effort posting.

Kerbus

Renowned Member
16/3/06
FL
I can definitely confirm 4

CTime deserves a medal!

WatchKnob

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Supporting Vendor
10/6/13
USA
I have done tons with Jtime. never had a problem. things are slow right now it seems tho.
either way do not be stressed he is one of the best.

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
1) Right now it's Golden Week/Labor Holiday. Majority of stuff is closed for a week.

2) There have been heavy raids (per usual) in the rep industry. While this doesn't mean the factory is shut down, imagine trying to do ANYTHING while under scrutiny with police wandering around. Shit is going to be slower without a doubt.

3) The GMT series from Clean is without a doubt THE most in demand watch right now. Stock and supply is slow. Members have waited 2-3 months.

4) The only dealer who can MAYBE source it faster is CTime, who has a great connection with Clean. But for most of the time switching dealers won't make your watch get here faster.

5) Patience is king in the rep game.

6) Personal note, having your first 3 posts on the forum just complaining about having to wait is a bad look and low effort posting.
The purpose of my post was to share my experience with this vendor and allow others to gain insight and perhaps share their experiences with me. I feel it is serving its intended purpose. Having a “Good Look” to you or anyone else is of no importance to me.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
The purpose of my post was to share my experience with this vendor and allow others to gain insight and perhaps share their experiences with me. I feel it is serving its intended purpose. Having a “Good Look” to you or anyone else is of no importance to me.
You say that but you posted this review like a backhanded threat to JTime, leaving a little "ohhh i want to buy more but this guy is so slow I'll just take my business elsewhere"

I have a few more reps that I want to purchase but this experience with JTime may lead me to try another TD.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
The reason your post is silly is because you're writing a review in the middle of the process of ordering. You're using it as a way of putting pressure on JTime.

Next time you go to a restaurant - you gonna be posting a review while in line for the restaurant?

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
You say that but you posted this review like a backhanded threat to JTime, leaving a little "ohhh i want to buy more but this guy is so slow I'll just take my business elsewhere"
That’s not a threat, just a potential course of action to achieve my goal.

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
The reason your post is silly is because you're writing a review in the middle of the process of ordering. You're using it as a way of putting pressure on JTime.

Next time you go to a restaurant - you gonna be posting a review while in line for the restaurant?
I’m new here but it appears to be you who doesn’t understand how to silence a thread that you don’t care for sir.

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Lana has been responsive to emails but we are approaching 30 days and still no QC pictures.
What’s the problem with waiting 30 days? This is just normal process in the rep game.

I waited several times 3-4 months for QC pics to come.

Delays are caused by the factory and other circumstances (see above), not the TD. It seems like you don’t know how the usual process works but still feel to complain?

SMH

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
What’s the problem with waiting 30 days? This is just normal process in the rep game.

I waited several times 3-4 months for QC pics to come.

Delays are caused by the factory and other circumstances (see above), not the TD. It seems like you don’t know how the usual process works but still feel to complain?

SMH
The problem I have with waiting 30 days is that it’s not even close to what I was quoted prior to purchase. I understand things can happen to delay the process a bit but when I asked questions I wasn’t getting any logical answers or estimated ETA. All I’m asking is say what you mean and mean what you say. Now if you were perfectly satisfied waiting 3-4 months for your QC pictures I say good for you.

• Haha
Reactions: domiffm

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24

Ever walk in a restaurant and discover it was not well run? Did you stay for the meal?

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
🇩🇪
The problem I have with waiting 30 days is that it’s not even close to what I was quoted prior to purchase. I understand things can happen to delay the process a bit but when I asked questions I wasn’t getting any logical answers or estimated ETA. All I’m asking is say what you mean and mean what you say. Now if you were perfectly satisfied waiting 3-4 months for your QC pictures I say good for you.
Go get your rep in Amazon or Aliexpress next time then.

Dogteam7

Horology Curious
23/3/24
Your goal is to get humiliated by a lot of people?
Humiliated by who? Certainly not the small group of self appointed RWI regulators. I recognize those mamas basement living, I run this website kinda guys and they are incapable of humiliating anyone that sees them clearly. I see ya!

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT