• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Snoopy Moonswatch?

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
so, small correction.
the UV font on the black is actually correct in its two way parts :oops:

now, again, the print is smudgy. But really, I did not expect that.
At this price, I can only recommend to buy both white and black.
Can you provide us with a link to the product you think is the best out of the two for the white color one?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Can you provide us with a link to the product you think is the best out of the two for the white color one?
Just go to Watches_77 and buy the higher priced one.

Now, I actually have no clue which is which. i made the mistake of buying both white at the same time…and of course they came together and untagged 😂

But honestly at 29€ or 28€ who cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: beanvatan

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
Just go to Watches_77 and buy the higher priced one.

Now, I actually have no clue which is which. i made the mistake of buying both white at the same time…and of course they came together and untagged 😂

But honestly at 29€ or 28€ who cares 😂
What do you think of the black one? I also want to buy that, but I am not sure yet, because it's only a V1 version. It would be nice to have a full-function moon phase, though, instead of the hour-hour sync.

qjai89

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/24
For the black, is the 2 o clock sundial translucent like the gen so you can partially see the snoopy when it's covered?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
What do you think of the black one? I also want to buy that, but I am not sure yet, because it's only a V1 version. It would be nice to have a full-function moon phase, though, instead of the hour-hour sync.
You will never get a true moonphase. The makers will not find a stock movement capable of doing that within a <30€ retail price

Further versions might get better printing, but even that is unsure

The only true advice I can give is to only buy from W77. Other sellers are not reliable.

Reactions: beanvatan

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Guys, where do I find this Watches_77 ? If you're talking DHgate, it looks like he doesn't have the white snoopy listed now. Any other reputable sellers with a good version? I generally prefer Ali sellers...

qjai89

28/1/24
Guys, where do I find this Watches_77 ? If you're talking DHgate, it looks like he doesn't have the white snoopy listed now. Any other reputable sellers with a good version? I generally prefer Ali sellers...
That's so weird. Did you try to message him? I just ordered a black one a few days ago.

qjai89

28/1/24
Curious if anyone try to strip off the paint on those early moonswatch reps that were metal to see if the the cases are any better than the metal cases we are using on the mods.