• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singapore watch repair

nehnehchui

2/2/13
hi,
pls PM me the contacts of the watchsmith, gotta send my watch for servicing

TIA!

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
I sent my SD to spin master. Fast service. Waiting for him to send it back to me.

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
I got my SD back after sending to spinmaster for transplant of new movement. Communication was good from him.
3utezupa.jpg

te5evuza.jpg

skyhira

Horology Curious
18/6/14
Hi there,
Can someone PM me the watch smith contacts pls? I got rejected by neighborhood shops :(

cosmicgate

16/9/13
Fixing it is pretty easy if you get the hang of it and know what you're doing but the most important part is get the right tools for the right job!

Limztf

13/10/12
Reviving a supposedly important thread..so what's the update on local watch smith anyone? Besides spindoc of course. My repair from him lasted 9months..very unfortunate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m1chae1

Horology Curious
4/10/14
Hi guys, I need some help to revive my dead watch. I have been to quite a number of neighbourhood shops and have been rejected by them. Does anyone still have the contacts for a local watch smith and what is the estimated costs? Many thanks in advance!

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Hi guys, I need some help to revive my dead watch. I have been to quite a number of neighbourhood shops and have been rejected by them. Does anyone still have the contacts for a local watch smith and what is the estimated costs? Many thanks in advance!
Have you read the rest of this thread?

m1chae1

Horology Curious
4/10/14
Have you read the rest of this thread?
Yup, I have. I saw some names there but I am not too sure if those are still doing the repair as of now thus that is why I am asking. I am at my wits end as there seems to be no local shop that I have been to that is willing to repair or take a look at my watch. Such a pity.

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Yup, I have. I saw some names there but I am not too sure if those are still doing the repair as of now thus that is why I am asking. I am at my wits end as there seems to be no local shop that I have been to that is willing to repair or take a look at my watch. Such a pity.
Edited because twt complained

m1chae1

Horology Curious
4/10/14
Han Meng at B3 of lucky chinatown
That was what i saw in the earlier thread and i was there yesterday. I asked the staff inside the shop and he said that they do not repair rep. Not sure if he is not sure or if they have stopped repairing rep. This is also my reason why i am asking here now. Sigh..

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
That was what i saw in the earlier thread and i was there yesterday. I asked the staff inside the shop and he said that they do not repair rep. Not sure if he is not sure or if they have stopped repairing rep. This is also my reason why i am asking here now. Sigh..
Are you sure you went to the correct shop? There are two in b3