• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order form Sead

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Ordered an Omega World timer (China Package as specific model not available in the UK). Have been happy so far with my first watch, black sub. Order placed 27 April.

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Ordered an Omega World timer (China Package as specific model not available in the UK). Have been happy so far with my first watch, black sub. Order placed 27 April.
Received QC pics yesterday and cleared them after some concerns on the contrast of the dial, but this could be due to the quality of the pictures and lighting, but Sead reassured me that this is a very good replica of the world timer. Will only be able to tell once the watch arrive. Have paid in full and waiting info on shipment, will hopefully arrive in 10-15 days.

say61amq

Horology Curious
17/3/24
Received the watch. Looks good and happy with it. Although it is a VSF timepiece just like my black sub, I feel the finishing of the Omega is not as refined as the black sub which is pretty much faultless. Overall very happy with the watch, but I think I’ll be sticking with rolex going forward.