• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Blue: A comprehensive comparison of GEN, VS, OR, ZF and AG

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
My ZF Seamaster has the noisiest rotor I have ever experienced
So was mine until I oiled it and now it’s the same as gen which is not actually that quiet either but the oil stops the ZF free spinning so much. ORF has a similar issue.

Reactions: rockdaytona

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Don’t mean to be an asshole, but that VSF from the sample doesn’t look like the ones I’ve had all these years, crystal height is different, bezel insert too, also the HEV height is too high up towards the bezel, just my humble opinion, @steve_theonewatches

JohnnyDangerous

Known Member
29/3/19
Great review! I wish ZF would do the NTTD, the last batches seem really badly done! :-(

Has anyone compared the latest green Seamaster versions out?

silver_alpha

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/15
Just received my ZF Seamaster 300 yesterday and it's looking and running (+3s/day) good.

zQel3s.jpg

zQetrn.jpg

zQepyY.jpg

zQeBE3.jpg

zQeC4D.jpg

zQePck.jpg

zQeXmo.jpg

zQedCJ.jpg

zQekSP.jpg

zQe4eW.jpg

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Congrats....Looks great and the alignment is also good on both the 12 o'clock and 6'oclock markers... seen ZF examples where they are off.
Also see from yours they haven't yet updated the movement and case with matching S/N. Ive been told next batch will have matching Nos.

Reactions: Route66

silver_alpha

7/1/15
Congrats....Looks great and the alignment is also good on both the 12 o'clock and 6'oclock markers... seen ZF examples where they are off.
Also see from yours they haven't yet updated the movement and case with matching S/N. Ive been told next batch will have matching Nos.
I think that'd be a great improvement for the future buyers!

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
Seamaster text on the dial looks bright, thought they were dark like orf

silver_alpha

7/1/15
Seamaster text on the dial looks bright, thought they were dark like orf
Depends on the lighting. The one I posted is directly under a lamp with a warm white bulb. This is how it looks like on the wrist under normal indoor lighting.

zQyPg4.jpg

Reactions: keisuke_z

DBecker

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/9/22
Its not VSF. JVS mb, but 100% not VSF. VSF dont do bezel insert like on photo. VSF clone movement dont have a "pin" like each others rep near balanced wheel