• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Rolex prices dropping pretty hard

jamesew

Supporter
Certified
30/7/23
Florida
Anyone else seeing the drop in prices? Just pulled the trigger on a 2017 GMT II bezel for $10300. Good price? Worried they will keep plummeting and this wont be worth as much. Do you guys see the market dumping more? I guess if a recession hits there's no telling how far they can fall.. My first Gen!

jamesew

Supporter
Certified
30/7/23
Florida
I just found it.. 10900 for a new one on jubille.. wow.. I guess I'm still paying msrp from a 7 yr old watch. fuckme. I didn't realize how inflated the market was. Should have done more research before dropping 11k. At least the GMT I got is discontinued and will stay more rare hopefully

Radirka

Supporter
Certified
17/5/22
Old Continent
Not only the prices are more or less at the list, they are more and more available at ADs.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I just found it.. 10900 for a new one on jubille.. wow.. I guess I'm still paying msrp from a 7 yr old watch. fuckme. I didn't realize how inflated the market was. Should have done more research before dropping 11k. At least the GMT I got is discontinued and will stay more rare hopefully
Modern SS Rolexes are not rare by any means lol

jamesew

Supporter
Certified
30/7/23
Florida
Yeah might have pulled the trigger a bit early but yolo on this one. Plan on keeping it for awhile so whatever. Pics to come soon

Reactions: dax007